thomas haake...

mileslong

why haven't i heard a single person say anything about the man thomas haake? the fucking guy is the greatest drummer i've ever heard. his beats are like nothing i've ever heard on the radio, or even the drums for that matter. if you haven't heard of him, then go listen to meshuggah. they're heavy/death metal, but even if you don't like metal, just listen to the drumming. it's the sickest thing i've ever heard. i keep hearing all about joey jordison, which i will admit he's good, but thomas is a lot better. that's my OPINION, but give them a listen and tell me what you think.

mortem

Haake is A MONSTER. I've been listening to a lot of Meshuggah lately (Catch 33 and Rare Trax) and honestly, I have no idea how the hell they come up with all that sick stuff... sick, sick stuff.

phil-drummer

ive seen a few videos, hes like a perfectionist when it comes to odd times and strange beats, hes pretty awesome, but im not a fan. heh

meta L ucas

hes STILL one of my fav's. i've been trying to decode his style for about 2 years or so. if you try to play any of meshuggahs stuff and you THINK you got it, you'll be proven wrong. the man is amazing.

Damagedrummer

Don't know thomas haake very good drummingwise, but what I've heard sounds great. I get alot of inspiration from older metaldrummers like Hellhammer of Mayhem, Pete Sandoval of Morbid Angel, Tony Laureano from nile, angelcorpse, and George Kollias ( current nile drummer), those for me are the top metal drummers, not in that particular order. Those guys always push the bounderies further and further not only speed-wise, but also technique and musicly.