This is freaking cool

Brother_Bong

Yeah, I've seen him. Guy's incredible, flows with it, good technique, gotta love the set-up. I didn't count, but I believe he's rocking more pieces than I am!

dahlgrendrummer

This is super cool, that being said, I'd MUCH rather see this dude rocking out with a good band then playing along with a 20 year old video game soundtrack.

Brother_Bong

dahlgrendrummer":2bur33vn said:
This is super cool, that being said, I'd MUCH rather see this dude rocking out with a good band then playing along with a 20 year old video game soundtrack.
good point, but, ya gotta imagine he must have something else going on.

Homki890

The groove around 2:16 is killer. Makes he giddy :lol:

That is a very interesting set up. I've never seen octabons over there before.

Homki890

Brother_Bong

Homki890":14p8larz said:
The groove around 2:16 is killer. Makes he giddy :lol:

That is a very interesting set up. I've never seen octabons over there before.

Homki890
Yeah, as well as the strategic placement of rack toms, hmm.

SocKeT

Ive been watching his videos for awhile, i think they are funny yet some of the most creative stuff

SGarrett

Yeah, this dude's freaking sick. I saw this sometime last year. He has a bunch of other cool vid's too.

And yeah, he's got a really interesting setup.

dbkman

I've been watching this guy for a long time. He's amazing. But I agree with some of you guys, I wanna see him playing with a band or something. Not to mario...even though its sick!

BillRayDrums

dahlgrendrummer":16pa03md said:
So true but in a way he found a niche and gained internet superstardom. Will that help his career? Maybe, maybe not. But WOW he's just phenomenal. Lotsa great ideas. I'd hope he had things outside of "Super Mario Land".

dahlgrendrummer

BillRayDrums":3hyjd2pb said:
dahlgrendrummer":3hyjd2pb said:
So true but in a way he found a niche and gained internet superstardom. Will that help his career? Maybe, maybe not. But WOW he's just phenomenal. Lotsa great ideas. I'd hope he had things outside of "Super Mario Land".

Actually I was just phising to see if someone had a vid of him playing in a band, hahaha!

eml

Vadrum is really inspiring, I love his videos! He has a lot more on youtube, check 'em out! :)