This has changed my life and my perspective on things. Watch

SocKeT

New member
I watched it about a month ago, it really makes you think for sure. The micro chipping and North America union is what scared me the most, there a bunch of websites about them. If all of it true, and not just propaganda and conspiracy theories, by 2010 we are going to be screwed. I wanna move to Australia lol
 

bapudi

New member
SocKeT":zdd5s32w said:
I watched it about a month ago, it really makes you think for sure. The micro chipping and North America union is what scared me the most, there a bunch of websites about them. If all of it true, and not just propaganda and conspiracy theories, by 2010 we are going to be screwed. I wanna move to Australia lol
2012. and its not just bs. why would many people around the world talk about it.


and you all should look in to jordan maxwell
 

Howepirate

New member
drummer912":6elhr8zu said:
whats it about? i wana know what ima spend two hours watching
It's a documentary on religion, war, our banking system, terrorism, government, and the chips that are going to be planted in us.
 

Brother_Bong

New member
Howepirate":11kbyj81 said:
drummer912":11kbyj81 said:
whats it about? i wana know what ima spend two hours watching
It's a documentary on religion, war, our banking system, terrorism, government, and the chips that are going to be planted in us.
I pretty much already have the chip, due to the nature of my work.
 

drummer912

New member
Howepirate":2mjaytlf said:
drummer912":2mjaytlf said:
whats it about? i wana know what ima spend two hours watching
It's a documentary on religion, war, our banking system, terrorism, government, and the chips that are going to be planted in us.
o alright cool. i'll watch it at about midnite when i have nothing else to do.
 

Llama_Dude

New member
that religion bit was great. "But he Loves you. And needs MONEY!"

And also sorry for thinking like a drummer but there were some pretty cool beats in that video.
In the beginning with the cannons do you think that was timpani's? thats my only gues for the sound they got.
 

SmellsLikeIan

New member
Howepirate":1n8wotcl said:
Empyrean Drums":1n8wotcl said:
Give it a shot. I know a lot of it is conspiratorial propaganda but there was a good bit of information not currently to my knowledge.
Yes, a lot of it is conspiratorial propaganda, but I'm sure there's some truth in it as well. That's the easiest way to make people believe a lie.....sprinkle in a little truth. Not saying that the movie is B.S., I've never seen it, but heard a lot of good things about it from friends. As far as the stuff about our banking system...Does it go into the whole B.E.A.S.T (Belgian electronic accounting system terminal) computer thing? I think that's a load of horseshit. I saw a terrible Catholic propaganda film (I went to a catholic school for a few years, but I'm not catholic) about "Novus Ordo Seclorum" (the new world order) and they went into the same B.E.A.S.T. schtick. And microchips? Never gonna happen. If there's enough outrage over a vaccine that can keep young women from getting HPV or cervical cancer to keep it from becoming mandatory, then a freaky under-the-skin microchip implant will never be mandatory. I think maybe the left wing is trying to appeal to the backwoods jackass evangelical crowd by using the same tired ass bullshit scare tactics the republicans have been using for the past several years. But yeah, I need to watch it soon.
 

bapudi

New member
SmellsLikeIan":11nh3cko said:
Howepirate":11nh3cko said:
Empyrean Drums":11nh3cko said:
Give it a shot. I know a lot of it is conspiratorial propaganda but there was a good bit of information not currently to my knowledge.
Yes, a lot of it is conspiratorial propaganda, but I'm sure there's some truth in it as well. That's the easiest way to make people believe a lie.....sprinkle in a little truth. Not saying that the movie is B.S., I've never seen it, but heard a lot of good things about it from friends. As far as the stuff about our banking system...Does it go into the whole B.E.A.S.T (Belgian electronic accounting system terminal) computer thing? I think that's a load of horseshit. I saw a terrible Catholic propaganda film (I went to a catholic school for a few years, but I'm not catholic) about "Novus Ordo Seclorum" (the new world order) and they went into the same B.E.A.S.T. schtick. And microchips? Never gonna happen. If there's enough outrage over a vaccine that can keep young women from getting HPV or cervical cancer to keep it from becoming mandatory, then a freaky under-the-skin microchip implant will never be mandatory. I think maybe the left wing is trying to appeal to the backwoods jackass evangelical crowd by using the same tired ass bullshit scare tactics the republicans have been using for the past several years. But yeah, I need to watch it soon.
the chip is already being used in many work places and being forced on some people. its coming. and sence that video has a jordan maxwell quote in it its not bs.
 

SocKeT

New member
I have actually seen where states are passing laws so the chip wont be manditory. I think the whole bank and world war stuff was pretty interesting.
 

SmellsLikeIan

New member
bapudi":1fw2s2x2 said:
the chip is already being used in many work places and being forced on some people. its coming. and sence that video has a jordan maxwell quote in it its not bs.
Did you read that on the internets or did you get that information from a reputable source? If it is being forced on people, once the general public hears about it it will stop happening. The evangelical right wingers who unfortunately pretty much control the south would never let the "mark of the beast" be forced on us. Just like with the HPV vaccine. And if you even believe the shit about the chip being the "mark of the beast" in the first place, you need to get out of the backwoods and stop going to that church where you roll around on the floor and speak in tongues. Seriously. And just because a movie has a quote from someone you like in it doesn't make it all true. Like I said before, the easiest way to make people believe a lie is to sprinkle in a little truth....or a quote from someone a lot of people like and respect.
 

SmellsLikeIan

New member
I like the first part about the parallels between christianity and all the early pagan religions, but when they started talking about the world trade center being a controlled demolition......It fell straight down because it was designed with the ground floor taking up the space of three floors and 3 girders under the 4th floor to support the rest of the 80 something stories. If any of those girders was damaged (which they were it was found out) the building would go straight down, just like it was designed to. I'm not saying our government (especially the Bushes and their cronies) isn't corrupt as hell, but I never bought the World Trade Center conspiracy theories....Even though it was used as a convenient excuse to go to war with oil rich nations in the middle east.

I can believe that people knew about it in time to prevent it, but didn't do anything, knowing what a good catalyst it would be for another long war.
 

bapudi

New member
SmellsLikeIan":27oobagv said:
bapudi":27oobagv said:
the chip is already being used in many work places and being forced on some people. its coming. and sence that video has a jordan maxwell quote in it its not bs.
Did you read that on the internets or did you get that information from a reputable source? If it is being forced on people, once the general public hears about it it will stop happening. The evangelical right wingers who unfortunately pretty much control the south would never let the "mark of the beast" be forced on us. Just like with the HPV vaccine. And if you even believe the shit about the chip being the "mark of the beast" in the first place, you need to get out of the backwoods and stop going to that church where you roll around on the floor and speak in tongues. Seriously. And just because a movie has a quote from someone you like in it doesn't make it all true. Like I said before, the easiest way to make people believe a lie is to sprinkle in a little truth....or a quote from someone a lot of people like and respect.
i dont waste my time with religion. its pointless.

there is no mark of the beast. unless you use its real name "chitahuri" now that video has jordan maxwell in it. witch means what ever he said is true. sounds tought to get in your head but what ever jordan says isnt bs or in any way made up.

now alex jones got that quote for jordan. and the people from c2c.

and many jobs FORCE you to get the chip or your cut. no if ands or buts
 
Top