Thinking about selling Tama Iron Cobra Jr. Double Pedal

Hack_and_Slash

Pretty much new. There are the usual marks on the slave bar. Everything works perfectly. The beaters don't even look like they've been used. I haven't abused it at all. I just used it to get the basics of double bass down by playing heel down. I still have the carrying case as well. The reason why I'm selling it is because I just bought some Pearl Eliminators. Right now I'm using them as practice pedals so I'm not in a rush to sell them but tell me if you're interested.

I'm asking for $110. They go for $220 on Musicians Friend.

Hack_and_Slash

Yeah no rush. They're not going anywhere. I'll try to take some pics tomorrow. Like I said the only part that looks used is the slave bar with the usual screw marks on it. Nothing big though. I'll send the pics to you as soon as I take them.

DrummerDaM17

alright man thx, i really need a new pedal. and i been wanting a double :D i lost the chain on my single pedal when i moved my kit around. it will almost work but itll only rectract about half an inch. and i have to really smack it against the bass drum, and it throws me off cause a can carely here it with all other instruments playing. it might take me about a month and a half to get funds together. how much is the s/h?