Thinking about doing another snare special

Timekeep69

Before I do, is anyone interested in a 5x12 snare? Poplar shell with a walnut finish ply? 10 plies in all?

Consider this market research. :D

Alcyon

I'm just about to buy a Pork Pie Little Squealer 12x5", but it's maple... I'd rather not have a poplar snare, my export kit is poplar and it's not the greatest. That's a ridiculous deal, though. The Pork Pie is like $275 tax included.

Brother_Bong

Damn bro, it just keeps getting better!
If no one jumps on this, I'm gonna buy the fu**ing thing myself. You can't believe the deal you are passing up!
I'm telling you, when I sign on tomorrow, if this is not gone, IT'S MINE!
I mean it.................
Don't make me show you.........

Brother_Bong

I'm counting money right now.................................................................................................................................

Timekeep69

In fairness, I'm going to give Drumfiend first shot at it. He said that he'd know tonight if he had the money or not so I'll wait for his response. If he doesn't, it's Bongs.

Bong, next time I'll just email you before I post any specials. :D

Brother_Bong

I apologize for being so greedy. Seriously, I am not trying to play some kind of a-hole that can just grab shit up. I lucked out on the first purchase because I wake up earlier than most of you guys. Being on the east coast. But after buying one of PJs' drums, why wouldn't I jump on another?

mute

could i pm you to discuss ideas for a custom make? not that i necessarily have the money but i'd like to see how much i'd be looking at, to see if i do and think about it.

DrumFiend0206

Bong":1t76274k said:
I apologize for being so greedy. Seriously, I am not trying to play some kind of a-hole that can just grab shit up. I lucked out on the first purchase because I wake up earlier than most of you guys. Being on the east coast. But after buying one of PJs' drums, why wouldn't I jump on another?

I meant you're a crazy bastard in a good way. :) The loveable kind of course haha.

And if bong wants it, it's his. I've only got about 50 bucks left in my bank account. Damn christmas shopping lol.

Timekeep69

mute":1xnu4s02 said:
could i pm you to discuss ideas for a custom make? not that i necessarily have the money but i'd like to see how much i'd be looking at, to see if i do and think about it.
Sure PM me.