The "Other" drum website?

tdsurf

Hey drum lovers. This is slightly off topic, but I am at a loss for words.

I registered over at "Bart Elliott's" drummer cafe and posted a link to a drum solo video.

Shortly thereafter my post was deleted. No explanation. I tried to email to find out why, email page crashes when I click send. So I posted another thread asking the Mods what was up. Within 5 minutes, it too was deleted.

Does somebody over there keep their sticks where the sun don't shine? Im not here to bad mouth, but is there some kind of attitude problem over there?

thanks, td

Timekeep69

Hmmm...they may have thought you were spamming. I don't know.

What I do know is that it takes a while for them to warm up to people there. I'm on there. Same screen name.

stump

Sounds like a good reason to stick around here huh? No pun intended on the "stick". Peace on ya!

drumsforlife

Welcome! Make yourself at home. I cannot speak for the mods here, but I can speak for myself. I say welcome, it shouldn't take us that long to warm up to ya, and we check our attitudes(or try to) at the door. Hope you enjoy your stay!

BTW awesome vid.

tdsurf

Hey thanks all for the warm acceptance.

Im curious why they would delete a post exactly like the above? Do you see anything wrong with sharing a vid? Is it spam? Yeah it is my first post as a new member because I AM NOT A DRUMMER. I dont receive anything from posting other than the stoke.

Timekeep69

They may have considered it spam. I don't know. Bart's always been cool to me. It's an older crowd on that board. It took them a while to warm up to me.