The old M Birch again with a few vital updates!!!

Howepirate

New DDrum S4 Maple snare 52.00$ shipped thanks to musicians friend.
New Pearl Roadster throne in-box from Ebay 97.00$ Shipped.

Cymbals shipped to Jamie @ saluda for a trade :).

DrumFiend0206

It looks so naked without all the cymbals haha. But you finally got a basshead that's not painted!!!

how's the DDrum snare sound? They're pretty cheap, and they look pretty nice. I've been thinking about trying one out, but was kinda wary cause of the price.

Howepirate

DrumFiend0206":1d8carpu said:
It looks so naked without all the cymbals haha. But you finally got a basshead that's not painted!!!

how's the DDrum snare sound? They're pretty cheap, and they look pretty nice. I've been thinking about trying one out, but was kinda wary cause of the price.
OMG. SOOO AMAZING. It def needs new heads because i get a bit of buzzing from the toms and stuff and im sure a hazy 300 snare side would clear it up quick but man is that thing beastly!

And yes lol. I have an Evans G1 coated reso.

Howepirate

Bong":20jgjsu2 said:
Looks fun. How does that work for you having your second floor offset to the first?
Lol well i sit far away from my set and im not that tall..I'm scraping like 5'10" but with the way everything is positioned its perfect. I dont have lean out for my tom toms and the floor toms are perfect. The second floor is pushed away so i can swing no problem.

Brother_Bong

Howepirate":20y54e5y said:
Bong":20y54e5y said:
Looks fun. How does that work for you having your second floor offset to the first?
Lol well i sit far away from my set and im not that tall..I'm scraping like 5'10" but with the way everything is positioned its perfect. I dont have lean out for my tom toms and the floor toms are perfect. The second floor is pushed away so i can swing no problem.
Sweet!