The Next Great American Band

cableman26

So did anyone watch this the other night? It's a spinoff of the shit storm that is American Idol. It actually wasn't that bad. Please refrain from calling me a douche bag, did you guys like it.?

h8eternal

"So did anyone watch this the other night? It's a spinoff of the shit storm that is American Idol. It actually wasn't that bad. Please refrain from calling me a douche bag, did you guys like it.?"

did you check out "theyardsticks" thread, (one of the most amazing guitar players)
that guy look familiar?

Mr.Smash

cableman26":8upxs5je said:
So did anyone watch this the other night? It's a spinoff of the shit storm that is American Idol. It actually wasn't that bad. Please refrain from calling me a douche bag, did you guys like it.?
ew...

Drumosaurus

i watched it. who here saw the the stupid band called killer clown somethin somethin. they were a bunch of 30 year olds wearing a 10 year old's halloween costume............idiots........

Rockula!

I heard my co worker talking about them
Didn't he say something like "I am the gothic clown of music" or something?
Do we really need any more indication of how the entertainment industry feels about he artist?

TheYardstick

h8eternal":axgshr6b said:
"So did anyone watch this the other night? It's a spinoff of the shit storm that is American Idol. It actually wasn't that bad. Please refrain from calling me a douche bag, did you guys like it.?"

did you check out "theyardsticks" thread, (one of the most amazing guitar players)
that guy look familiar?
Yeah I read that amazing guitarist appeared on there.

mastinofpuppets

The Muggs are from Detroit and are a solid, old-school rock-n-roll band. Dumb show or not, those guys are talented and you should all check them out.

P.S. I am not in the band. :lol:

SmellsLikeIan

I watched last night (second episode). Did anyone else see that band Franklin Bridge? They were phenomenal. Maybe tried to squeeze in too much stuff into too small of a space like that one judge said, but they did it well. Sixwire was pretty good as well, but they seemed like a put-together group of pro Nashville sidemen to me....You gotta expect some of that in this sort of competition though.

cableman26

SmellsLikeIan":10clfp3t said:
I watched last night (second episode). Did anyone else see that band Franklin Bridge? They were phenomenal. Maybe tried to squeeze in too much stuff into too small of a space like that one judge said, but they did it well. Sixwire was pretty good as well, but they seemed like a put-together group of pro Nashville sidemen to me....You gotta expect some of that in this sort of competition though.
Yea, I like Sixwire as well, but they had a record deal a few years back. That's why they look so put together. Franklin Bridge will get a deal whether they win or not IMO. There's some real talent on that show, but there are also some bands just in for the ratings.