The new layout....

Do you like Drumsmylife being all white?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

phoenix7289

New member
I don't like how drumsmylife is now VERY white.... it is painful to the eyes. Hard to read text sometimes.... and just overrall doesn't feel right.
 

Rockula!

New member
I do agree that prolonged exposure to this site does leave the retinas feeling a bit sunburned
I have been on for quite a while and I believe I will be seeing this screen inside my eyelids tonight
I don't object to experimentation
As long as the site is easy to navigate, I don't mind a basic setup
A message board that lets me consume the information without a lot of extraneous distractions is the way I like it
Color does not matter as long as I can read it comfortably
Darks are preferable
I just want to point out that I am starting to enjoy this board and all the drum dork talk
R!
 

phoenix7289

New member
Rockula!":19iaa6j2 said:
I do agree that prolonged exposure to this site does leave the retinas feeling a bit sunburned
I have been on for quite a while and I believe I will be seeing this screen inside my eyelids tonight
I don't object to experimentation
As long as the site is easy to navigate, I don't mind a basic setup
A message board that lets me consume the information without a lot of extraneous distractions is the way I like it
Color does not matter as long as I can read it comfortably
Darks are preferable
I just want to point out that I am starting to enjoy this board and all the drum dork talk
R!
Well the old version was just about as easy to navigate... but the white.... OW.
 

aztec1

New member
All white makes it too hard on the eyes. I lurk here alot to read up and do research etc etc and it kills my eyes after awhile. The color scheme changer in the profile link doesn't work either :(
 

mouse

New member
like the new layout, but not in white. Dark and dirtier the better! It's too clinical now :shock:

Oh and where's that quick reply box gone? I like those :D

Sarah x
 

Scott_Hurford

New member
screamkevin":bglu99ht said:
For the love of all that's holy, change it back!!! The original was better, and much easier on the eyes.
agreed! it's no where near as good as the old grey and black layout
 

phoenix7289

New member
mouse":o8u2gvfo said:
like the new layout, but not in white. Dark and dirtier the better! It's too clinical now :shock:

Oh and where's that quick reply box gone? I like those :D

Sarah x
Yah I just noticed! Where did it go?!
 

Flatliner

New member
bring back quick reply and let us have the option to view the screen this way, it hurts my eyes to be on here now and that means I'm on less and I don't want to be.

I understand if the quick reply is a temporary thing because you're fideling with stuff, but it will be sorely missed if you never bring it back.

lastly that bug zapping advertisment has got to be the most annoying thing ever, as soon as you get better advertisers dump that thing, if I could make the sound stop that'd be great but as it is I have to leave and return to pages and hope its not there.
 

phoenix7289

New member
Flatliner":g7zd7i4c said:
bring back quick reply and let us have the option to view the screen this way, it hurts my eyes to be on here now and that means I'm on less and I don't want to be.

I understand if the quick reply is a temporary thing because you're fideling with stuff, but it will be sorely missed if you never bring it back.

lastly that bug zapping advertisment has got to be the most annoying thing ever, as soon as you get better advertisers dump that thing, if I could make the sound stop that'd be great but as it is I have to leave and return to pages and hope its not there.
Yah I saw that one the other day. The way you're talking to ME though makes me feel like I am one of the people.... no I am not lol
But god, only saw the bug once... and yes, annoying.
 

Flatliner

New member
on the plus side I haven't seen in what seems a month or so, props to whoever found something else to put up instead.
 
Top