The greatest gift I've ever been given

SmellsLikeIan

Amazing. My grandmother passed away at home a week before Thanksgiving. We moved up to the farm many years ago to help take care of her and my Grandad. We told my aunts that we knew she wouldn't be with us much longer and they drove (one from Los Alamos New Mexico, another from San Angelo Tx) up here. My grandma passed away about 10 minutes after my Aunt Suzie made it here from New Mexico. Crazy huh?

Brother_Bong

I admire you greatly Bill for knowing how to positively embrace your feelings, and coming away from this the way Ike-your friend would have wanted you to remember him. Cheers.

BillRayDrums

Bong":2v0wey4w said:
I admire you greatly Bill for knowing how to positively embrace your feelings, and coming away from this the way Ike-your friend would have wanted you to remember him. Cheers.
Wait until I give you guys the play-by-play of the funeral. THAT'S gonna be a parrrr-tay!!! I mean, the who's who of the music biz will be there. Note to self- get new cards printed, and soon!

Brother_Bong

BillRayDrums":1jij0lk6 said:
Bong":1jij0lk6 said:
Wait until I give you guys the play-by-play of the funeral. THAT'S gonna be a parrrr-tay!!! I mean, the who's who of the music biz will be there. Note to self- get new cards printed, and soon!
And you know, if you didn't party"like a rock star" at his funeral, he would be pissed. Remember the best, forget the worst, and do him a favor, keep on rocking, cuz thats exactly what he would tell you to do! Oh, and don't forget the cards. 8)