The Faded Line drum part

\m/-Kyon-\m/

Hello everyone. Ive been working currently on The Faded Line by Lamb of God, and its fairly simple for a Lamb of God song, being as its in 4/4 time in its entirity, but the verse where the double bass is in eight sixteenth notes is giving me some trouble. I have a hard time getting my feet to play the rythm. Ive tried slowing it down a ton, which has helped but im still struggling. If there is any help that could be put forth it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

iatemygoat

is that the part where the vocalist is saying "walk the faded line"? if it is then how are you struggling with it? kinda like a brain fart thing, or more of a physically not able to do it because your legs cant move fast enough?

id say just keep playing it slow and gradually move on up in tempo.

hopefully turns out to be one of theose things where you just walk away from your set for a few minutes and get back on and have it down perfect.

\m/-Kyon-\m/

iatemygoat":1qzx81vf said:
is that the part where the vocalist is saying "walk the faded line"? if it is then how are you struggling with it? kinda like a brain fart thing, or more of a physically not able to do it because your legs cant move fast enough?

id say just keep playing it slow and gradually move on up in tempo.

hopefully turns out to be one of theose things where you just walk away from your set for a few minutes and get back on and have it down perfect.
No no the part immediatley after that. Thats steady sixteenths. These are the eightH<< sixteenth notes. Not eight sixteenth notes. Sound out "grass hopper". But thank you though. And yeah i hope so too! I love those times!