the ebay saludas,

disrupt13

Have any of you ordered the cymbals jamie has off ebay?
Cause theirs an earthworks 16 in china, for like 60 that I would like to score,

So I don't know if I should get it directly from the phone number that he has posted, email or off ebay.

Any suggestions gentlemen?

disrupt13

I never used ebay to be honest, and I didn't know whether I should call, or so forth..

Again, thank you Scott,
You always prove to be very helpful.

SGarrett

disrupt13":25slk5dc said:
I never used ebay to be honest, and I didn't know whether I should call, or so forth..

Again, thank you Scott,
You always prove to be very helpful.

You're very welcome. Thank you, as well. :)

If you want something specific, talking straight to the source is the best idea. But think about buying this cymbal off of eBay like buying any other cymbal. Only in this case, you're still buying it from Saluda instead of a third party. I use eBay a lot for both buying and selling.

Cheerful-Bear

He stats everything at $0.01 or $0.99 so sometimes stuff goes up to normal prices and sometimes you can get a great deal. His ebay account is ufsports. Some other people list Saluda stuff too.

disrupt13

40$ seemed like a good deal for a 16in china, and it was ufsports cheer,

And I'm not too familiar with ebay, I've looked at it but never bought, I'm just leary of getting ripped, hell I'm still working on paypal, haha.

And Bong, how does it sound?

disrupt13

ok, i lied, it was a voodoo, and it said my credit card was denied, but waiting on the merchant to go through? so im gonna guess, monday its gonna make its way through.
Hopefully. :mrgreen:

Potatoe Snack

i just recently won a 16'' saluda china and a 10'' splash off ebay for 30 bucks. the splash says "SS" on it, anybody know what series this is? its extremely thick, not the best sound but im not complaining cause the china sounds fine (dont know what series that is either though)