The Drum BluePrint Program....

phoenix7289

Have they made a new version yet? Like a 3rd? Because my version has no Vaults, no nice quality Sabian hi hats, not much to chose from in the ways of drums, Just lots are missing. But I saw in the BluePrint program a person's picture where they had a VAULT cymbal and like a crazy Paiste China, I think a Rude, and just in general, it had a lot more than the version I have, which I believe is Version 2. So can anyone link me to the newer version?

Mr. Pants

FelterSkelter":3q0bngif said:
just go play the drums
Yeah, you're on the computer and you're telling him to go play.

A little ironic...don'tcha think? Yes, a little too ironic. Like rain on your wedding day, or free ride after you already paid...

Brazilian Drummer

Mr. Pants":2g2azdn1 said:
FelterSkelter":2g2azdn1 said:
just go play the drums

A little ironic...don'tcha think? Yes, a little too ironic. Like rain on your wedding day, or free ride after you already paid...
yeah I realy do think.....

lol

Alcyon

actually, that alanis morisette song totally misuses the word ironic and doesn't use the right definition at all.

i wish drum blueprint was for mac.

shiebcte

Alcyon":ysnfqqg5 said:
actually, that alanis morisette song totally misuses the word ironic and doesn't use the right definition at all.

i wish drum blueprint was for mac.
Me too!! not alanis morisette...the mac.

FelterSkelter

Mr. Pants":3k053ugc said:
FelterSkelter":3k053ugc said:
just go play the drums

I, sir, am making good use of my down time at work. I am playing my mousepad and posting on the forum simultaneously.

Jeez, when are they gonna add Camber cymbals to the drum blueprint program. I can't wait for that... :roll:

m

here's the thread about the drum blueprint program, DK KIT CONSTRUCTOR:

http://www.drumsmylife.com/drum-bluepri ... vt464.html

it discusses how to use it, and how to tweak it. If it doesn't have a picture of your brand in it, you can always make one.
That's what I did for Axis pedals, and my custom cymbals. You just have to edit one of the ping files that you won't otherwise use, because you can't change its name.

if the links in the thread don't work, here's where I got my version 1.02:

http://www.drummerforum.de/___DF-KC/All060210.zip

it lets you make graphics like this:

I like it, because it lets me reconfigure my kit virtually before breaking it down and trying it for real. Helps me get an idea if something will really work or not, since it's all pretty much to scale. However, it is easily abused and I will probably get in trouble for resurrecting the links.
Use it wisely, don't get carried away!

phoenix7289

Yah I got it and I'm gonna try it out soon... it looks pretty sweet!

As for the guy who asked me why I like Sabian cymbals.... why not??? They are just like Zildjians... but there is just something I like about them more. Also Mike Portnoy uses Sabian.... along with Phil Collins. Two of my favorite drummers.... hell, even Derek Roddy does... and he is rather godly. I would use Paiste's above both though, but they are far more expensive.... Nicko McBrain uses them.