The best concert ever

loop

I've never had a chance to hear him live...:( I really regret that, cause he is a great drummer

juNgle beatZ

check out his performance @ MD 2005 fest and multiply your amazement by 1000 - that's how you feel when you see him live :)

Silzildrummer

Unfortunately I haven't been to many concerts, But a one that really stands out is the Aerosmith concert I went to last winter while they were on their Rockin' The Joint tour. Good show.

Drummer333lv

omg soo many concerts...

Michelle Branch~~~~ First concert and i got to see Kenny Aronoff :p
New Found Glory~~~~kicked ass
Panic! at the Disco~~~~hometown heros
The Used~~~~~AMAZING!!

...Those are my top 4 :D
but there are many more

Masterthief24

I have been to Flogging Molly, Chevelle, Yellowcard (Longineau Parsons might be one of the best drummers I've ever heard), I went to Warped Tour '06, and last night I saw Breaking Benjamin (Chad Szeliga blew me away)

automaster31

Masterthief24":2v8ty4wg said:
I have been to Flogging Molly, Chevelle, Yellowcard (Longineau Parsons might be one of the best drummers I've ever heard), I went to Warped Tour '06, and last night I saw Breaking Benjamin (Chad Szeliga blew me away)

I saw bb W/ Hummel. At that same show, I saw Jon Wysocki of Staind, possibly my fav drummer. 3 Doors down and No Address were there as well. I also saw Collective Soul. The only thing about that show was that I was only 4. I can still remember it perfectly tho.

brian

i have been to many concerts probabbly my favorite was when i saw John Lee Hooker before he passed away, or when i got meet Jimmie Vaughan, but as far as best show with great drumming goes it was hands down Primus with Tim Alexander!!!!!

TheYardstick

I have yet to see a concert, but I will most likely go to one soon.

On March 31, Bullet For My Valentine, Haste The Day, I Am Ghost, The Ataris, and Unwritten Law are all coming around my area. The only two bands that I like in that lineup are Bullet For My Valentine and Haste The Day. I am so excited!

chino_is_god

i believe the actual question was what gigs have you TAKEN PART IN, not attended. i've seen millions of bands live, that's not interesting.

the most fun i've had playing was in a workshop with stuart copland, or maybe playing in a quintet with gerard presencer on flugelhorn [he plays for US3 - check him out, awesome] at music college.

8]

Flatliner

Flogging Molly was the best I've seen so far, but I expect that to change once I see Rush this summer (how could it not kick ass when they are my favorite band and watching them on dvd is almost better than any band live?)

TheYardstick

Sevendust on the 4th, and possibly Tool sometime soon just make my life even sweeter, too bad I can't go to that Bullet concert on the 31st. :(

mortem

3 weeks ago I went to the Roger Waters concert... it was SPECTACULAR.. probably the best I've been to. Then 2 weeks ago Bela Fleck and the Flecktones played here where I live... that was seriously awesome as well.

Oh well.. two really GREAT concerts in this month alone.. :D

Drumming_Animal

Iron Maiden on their latest tour in 2006!!
Nicko McBrain did an awesome performace as always
Unfortunatley their sound power cable caught fire half way through and they had to fix that but they kept us entertained by playing football onstage but otherwise an awesome show, cant beat Iron Maiden live