Thanks SuNoAnBuKi

Brother_Bong

....For the copy and paste. I threw it up on my Myspace(my BADASS Myspace, check it out if you haven't yet). I also have a question, where did you come up with your username, any story behind it? Do't get me wrong, I think its cool, just wondering.
AND WHO ELSE IS REPRESENTING DML BY POSTING THAT ON YOUR PAGE? SHOUT BACK HERE IF YOU ARE!

drummer912

It's been on my myspace since the second day i saw it on here. I also posted a topic on this in general drums discussions but noone responded and it is now in the graveyard of unloved threads..... :cry:

cableman26

drummer912":2dvdvin3 said:
It's been on my myspace since the second day i saw it on here. I also posted a topic on this in general drums discussions but noone responded and it is now in the graveyard of unloved threads..... :cry:
Lol. I actually started to post something on that, for everyone to make they're own saying that would maybe end up in that box. Like; Drums My Life saved me from the devil, lol or something like that.

drummer912

cableman26":1e8u81oc said:
drummer912":1e8u81oc said:
Lol. I actually started to post something on that, for everyone to make they're own saying that would maybe end up in that box. Like; Drums My Life saved me from the devil, lol or something like that.
hah, thts prety good.

SuNoAnBuKi

Hahaha. How cool is that? You don't even understand how long it took me to figure out what the hell you guys were talking about. My user name has been my handle for everything (email, AIM, etc.) for like the past 4 years .. it's actually just the first two letters from each word of Atreyu's first CD, "Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses". I'm not much of an Atreyu fan anymore, but I'm way too lazy to think of another name, ya know? Haha. Anyway - thanks to whoever put that on the Myspace link, that's super awesome.

SuNoAnBuKi

My old lady just pointed out that there is an out of place 'is' in the quote ... my bad. Haha. I went back and fixed it on the original post ...