Thanks Greg.

Brother_Bong

It's a shame to have to get to this point, but I think enough people were getting upset. We can all have opinions, but we should attempt to keep it mature.
Happy holidays!

SmellsLikeIan

Damn, what planet have I been on while this was happening? I thought that since SGarrett was a mod now that his old job of being the forum's resident butthead had inevitably fallen to me! (You know I'm kidding, but you did say it yourself once or twice SG) Boy was I wrong! I've got to try harder. :mrgreen:

Timekeep69

I'm glad he got banned. This is a great board and people like that can chase away good people. It sucks to have to ban people but sometimes it needs to be done.

dbkman

I just now stumbled upon the thing about that guy. he is kindof an a hole. nothing wrong with not agreeing but...we're all brothers here. drummers are supposed to be the friendliest part of the band! haha.

ChrisNichols

dbkman":11tp38u9 said:
I just now stumbled upon the thing about that guy. he is kindof an a hole. nothing wrong with not agreeing but...we're all brothers here. drummers are supposed to be the friendliest part of the band! haha.
I thought the drummer was supposed to be the ass-kicker?

SGarrett

Bong":16nciwue said:
SmellsLikeIan":16nciwue said:
Jeez, Garrett, I'd at least think I'd get a hardee har har out of you!
He's brewing up something for ya, don't you worry!
No offense SG!
I uh, didn't see this. :D

Ian, you'll never be the ass that I am. :p

SmellsLikeIan

SGarrett":10e1l92q said:
Bong":10e1l92q said:
SmellsLikeIan":10e1l92q said:
Jeez, Garrett, I'd at least think I'd get a hardee har har out of you!
He's brewing up something for ya, don't you worry!
No offense SG!
I uh, didn't see this. :D

Ian, you'll never be the ass that I am. :p
I know I have big shoes to fill (big CORNFED shoes!)
But all I can do is try!
:lol: :lol: