Terry Bozzio with Korn

Rem

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I love david silveria, he was an inspiration back in my metal days.

why is he leaving.

bozzio will gay it up

TheYardstick

Coatedskins":kxwei12g said:

why is he leaving.

bozzio will gay it up
1. Korn is not metal.
2. David is not leaving, he is taking a brake for about a year.
3. Saying Bozzio will gay it up is a completely ignorant remark.

Anyways Joey Jordison will fill in David.

Call me Gideon

From what I understand, Dave said he's going on hiatus for, at least, 1 cd and 1 tour. Terry did the drum tracks for the next album but Joey will be behind the kit for the tour. Im curious to hear what Bozzio is going to sound like with them. Their unplugged was definitly different than the direction that they've been going in so I'm just all around curious what it's going to sound like.

Brother_Bong

The unplugged sucked ass. Looking forward to hearing the Bozzio stuff, but I also wonder if Joey can lay back enough to find the groove. By no means am I shitting on Joey, I love the "knot", but it should be interesting. I've seen Korn 12 times, I would say there will be a 13th.

DrumFiend0206

SuNoAnBuKi":a7dzm3v3 said:
What the heck are you trying to say?
I think they're trying to make a joke that, because Bozzio's setup is so huge, his drum tech died, from having to put it together.

OR

His drum tech actually died putting it together, which I don't think it would be, cause we would've heard something about it.

shanemunzert

Coatedskins":23l8k6uc said:

why is he leaving.

bozzio will gay it up
thats right. silly me forgot how much better david silveria is than terry bozzio. if you wanna be pissed of that silveria is leaving then fine, but dont take it out on an amazing drummer like bozzio.

euan247

well didnt joey jordison drum with Korn at download festival? so im pretty sure Joey will take over. =]