Tenacious D movie

Piddywiffle

Anyone see the set satan played in Tenacious D's pick of destiny movie? That thing was MASSIVE. I wouldnt mind a few mins on it myself :lol:

Scott_Hurford

yes it is quite an awsome set, i love the speed satan plays it too :wink: :lol:
i didnt really think much of the movie tho, i was kinda dissapointed to be honest. it didnt really deliver :(

Piddywiffle

Scott_Hurford":38ekubc5 said:
yes it is quite an awsome set, i love the speed satan plays it too :wink: :lol:
i didnt really think much of the movie tho, i was kinda dissapointed to be honest. it didnt really deliver :(

Yea ditto... I think my problem with it was everyone that saw it hyped it up to much for me. Maybe if I had gone in the first wave of people to see it my overall interpretation of it might have been different... Ah well. But then again, Jack Black really is kinda touch and go for me. I never really got in on the "lets act crazy just to get a laugh" thing. :wink:

m

I didn't see it yet; does Dave Grohl play the Devil in the movie too?
He did in the music video...

Scott_Hurford

yeah Dave Grohl plays Satan in the movie 8) its hard to tell its him tho coz he doesn't speak and its a costume and not make up like in the music video, but i assure u, it IS him :wink:

Scott_Hurford

also, i HIGHLY suggest u check out the soundtrack for tht movie, its Tenacious D's second album really, since all the songs are theirs lol and Dave Grohl drums for them once again :wink: i recommend 'Car Chase City' very good song, very good drumming by Dave