Tell me what you think?

DRUMSMYWIFE

I can hear the choir in the backround as these drums are set upon you in gold shimmering light...and then God said..."Let there be drums!" and their was drums.

kublabaterista

The drums are PDP EZ. I painted them Northern Ivy Green and cut the bearing edge to a 45 degree angle. They sound like DWs now. The sizes are 13" PDP Picollo Snare, 10" Sonor snare, 14" Snare, 12" Tom, 13" Tom, Two 16" Toms and a 22" Bass. The cymbals are Sabian Paragons sizes 13" Hi-hat, 10" and 8" splashes, 16" Crash, 22" Ride, 19" China and 12" and 18" Wuhan Chinas. Two Lp cowbells and one pearl cowbell. Lp single row 25 chine set, and Lp Granite Blocks. The pedals are PDP and the Hi-hat stand is DW 5000. I use Evans drum heads, PDP and Gibraltar and Pearl hardware, and I use Vater 5A American Hickory Nylon Tip sticks.

phoenix7289

And God said, "Let there be light!"

And we all prayed... that the light would shine on the drums so we could see his cymbals. XD

michiganice91

Well..since the title of your post is "tell me what you think".. I guess I'll give my honest opinion (hope I dont offend people). IMHO the finish is ugly, you have too many snare drums, and I hate sabian paragons. Other than that..not bad 8)

Sudz

I like them in both their classic looks and their sound. And I like that aqua green finish. Luckily my opinion means more than both of yours so everything is back to status quo!

:D

michiganice91

Sudz":1zmdckl3 said:
I like them in both their classic looks and their sound. And I like that aqua green finish. Luckily my opinion means more than both of yours so everything is back to status quo!

:D
yea..ok hot shot :roll:

anavrinIV

Potatoe Snack":2ap54smv said:
46&2":2ap54smv said:
is it possible to hate paragons???
yeah i dont like them either.
i loved the paragon ride the first few times i played it...was never big on anything else in the line though. then i went to test some rides, and the hh raw bell dry ride absolutely blew the paragon away. i dont think thats its a great cymbal line for my application honestly, but for some it fits perfectly.