tapping

iatemygoat

i used to do it constantly. now i only do it while im on the computer waiting for my internet to connect to the slow as server at my school haha.

stump

I have been tapping for years!!! I actually used to get in trouble in school for it. I drive alot and tap along with what ever I am listening to. Just can't get rid of it. I think that it helps though when it comes to finding new beats and rhythms.

drumsforlife

DTS - drummer tapping syndrome...

We're all sufferers at one point or another.

I tried 12 step programs. I tried counselors. Nothing helped.

I've just accepted that I will tap along to anything on the radio while driving, or at work.

Besides, it's fun. Especially when you get called out for it.

FelterSkelter

stump":362e7107 said:
I have been tapping for years!!! I actually used to get in trouble in school for it. I drive alot and tap along with what ever I am listening to. Just can't get rid of it. I think that it helps though when it comes to finding new beats and rhythms.
I also used to get in trouble in school for this. People sometimes think that I am getting impatient with them because I am tapping my fingers when really I have drummer A.D.D.

m

many years ago I had an eraser thrown at me by a teacher who couldn't take anymore. That was the first time I noticed anyone else was even aware of it...

FelterSkelter

Come to think of it, my dad isn't even a drummer and I can remember him playing steering wheel drums when I was a kid. I wondered what the hell he was doing and why he was so restless. Now I know..........epilepsy. hahaha just kidding.

drumschick07

I tap ALL the time. I can't count how many times I've been told to sit on my hands lol It annoys everyone at school, but I like it and I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon.

But most of the time I don't realize I'm doing it.

kc1296426

I actually create bruises on my hands and arms from tapping to much, but instead of people hating it, people around me actually enjoy having a crap ass beat every now and then.[/size=9]

h8eternal

It was the best when you found a desk that had a great tight deep bass drum sound and a nice solid snare sound, and sometimes you had the right sneakers on the right part of the floor for sweet tap style bass drum. the teachers hated me :twisted:

Scott_Hurford

haha my keyboard has a small surface area below the keys, and when hit it sounds like a tiny snares' crack! I love it, expecially since the wooden table its on gives a nice deep bass sound :wink: haha perfection for tappers :!: :!: