Tama Warlord Series

Rob Crisp

Mate I'm TOTALLY with you on this! Just need to stumble acorss a few hundred notes now.

I think they'd look very nice alongside my Starclassic 8)

Vetis

What's funny is that I made a thread basically about a new dream of mine. That dream is to own an ENTIRE drumset that looks like the Valkyrie snare.

It sounds amazing, looks amazing, and if I had 600 dollars sitting around I would definately be drooling over it right now!

phoenix7289

I swear! Why though, is one of them, $1,600?! I mean, it's the same on NUMEROUS drum selling place's websites!!! :O
I DONT GET IT!!!!!

anavrinIV

phoenix7289":1eexi7tq said:
I swear! Why though, is one of them, $1,600?! I mean, it's the same on NUMEROUS drum selling place's websites!!! :O
I DONT GET IT!!!!!
its that expensive because its 3mm bell brass...all bell brass snares are that espensive

phoenix7289

anavrinIV":cd94fkr0 said:
phoenix7289":cd94fkr0 said:
I DONT GET IT!!!!!
its that expensive because its 3mm bell brass...all bell brass snares are that espensive
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Yah no wonder, because I was thinking, it doesn't even look as nice as the others! But ok thanks!!!

Papa John

the praetorian...holy jesus does that sound beautiful. only if i had 1700 lol
i'd still be really happy with either the valkyrie or the spartan

SmellsLikeIan

MD gave them all good reviews, but Drum! magazine's product tester was not a fan of their sound....wonder why? Or does MD just give good reviews to just about everyone?

phoenix7289

SmellsLikeIan":3kxom8zv said:
MD gave them all good reviews, but Drum! magazine's product tester was not a fan of their sound....wonder why? Or does MD just give good reviews to just about everyone?
How strange.... dissing Tama is like running into a church and yelling out crap about God and Jesus.... tsk tsk they should be damned! :p

AMTJake

The warlord series is unbelievable, I love the damn things, I was given the pleasure of playing the spartan and was very impressed. Now if I could get a few hundred bucks together before my next tour hahaha.

phoenix7289

AMTJake":1qfnrzrn said:
The warlord series is unbelievable, I love the damn things, I was given the pleasure of playing the spartan and was very impressed. Now if I could get a few hundred bucks together before my next tour hahaha.
I don't think I could even see myself playing it!!! More like put it on display sheesh!!!

tamauk

i am sure we have had this conversation b4.

but hey.

they are awesome. go and buy one.

i have just got one, and they are very adaptable.

they sound great

they will suit any gig.

i usually take 2 or 3 snares to a gig.

no longer,

this one does it all

cheers

tama uk

pooJken

phoenix7289":uzccuext said:
pooJken":uzccuext said:
hopefully i have in 6 month the valkyrie added to my drum kit
$100/month. Not bad.... I barely make crap in a month though! >.<
to be honest, is 200 in three months:p
i'm saving money to get a TAMA PTS

zen_drummer

The thing sure is pretty, but is there a drum out there that sounds as good for less money?

Remember when you buy something like this, even if you LOVE the way it sounds, those good looks are expensive and don't contribute to the sound of the drum.

Personally, I often go for the good looking stuff even though it's a waste of money for most people!

I like cool stuff!