Tama Starclassic Updated

Drummer_chum

I Added a china to this set and I moved some cymbals around. I also Added a different tube to the rack. Specs:

Tama Starclassic Maple. Sizes are 10x7, 12x8, 14x14, 16x16,22x18, and 14x3 snare.Cymbals: Zildjian A custom 17"crash,18" fasts crash,19"crash,18"projection crash, 18"china, 15"mastersound hi-hats,8"splash,10"splash.Zildjian Z custom 20" ping ride,Zildjian Oriental trash 16"china.Gibralter rack, DW 9000 double pedals and matching hi-hat stand, evans EC2 heads, Danmar wooden mallets.

:twisted: :twisted:

phoenix7289

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SOMEONE HAS MONEY!!! WOW. Now I am a Tama person, but not a huge Zildjian person, but I can still say it's a pretty amazing setup!!! NICE!!!

DrumFiend0206

Man, Starclassics, DW pedals, and a gibralter rack...Gotta say...It looks just a little familiar, haha. But I love that finish, and you've definitely got some badass cymbals.

Drummer_chum

I played some Iron Cobras today and I dont remeber them feeling as good as they did today. Does anyone know if they(TAMA) changed the model? They felt really smooth and strong and the impact felt really solid. I love my DW pedals but Im actually thinking of switching. Any suggestions?

:?:

DrumFiend0206

I think they might have. They have 2 or 3 different versions I believe. I've even seen one that has a "cobra coil" I think it was called. It's a spring that goes under the footboard. I thought that was a little odd.

phoenix7289

Drummer_chum":3en6q5th said:
I played some Iron Cobras today and I dont remeber them feeling as good as they did today. Does anyone know if they(TAMA) changed the model? They felt really smooth and strong and the impact felt really solid. I love my DW pedals but Im actually thinking of switching. Any suggestions?

:?:
Yes Tama did make some new ones. They have the Cobra Coil, are pretty much just as good as the DW God Pedals, but are way cheaper: ~$320.