Tama Starclassic Performer EFX

Metropolis1021

I've heard that the Tama Starclassic EFX line is no longer made in Japan. Is this true??? I heard they are lowering the price to $1,100. I just ordered one at $1,677.50. someone please tell me what the deal is.

TrunJun

perhaps the price of the wood the shells consist of increased? im not quite sure, maybe someone else can answer this. (it probably would be this, maple is freaking nice...)

CorpsBAC

As of right now, starclassic performer efx is available in the usa is still made in japan. The uk version is now made in korea i belive the but the us version has no plans to stop japanese production seeing as how they just re vamped and improved the line for 2006 summer namm. They now have the improved tom mounts and better bearing edges.

Spydr2000

Metropolis1021":2wgb72nn said:
I've heard that the Tama Starclassic EFX line is no longer made in Japan. Is this true??? I heard they are lowering the price to $1,100. I just ordered one at $1,677.50. someone please tell me what the deal is.
I got a shell pack pack I'll sell you dirt cheap.. I bought it new last years set it up in my living room. I never truely played the kit, I fitted it with silencers and play it only once in awhile. It is in flawless condition... PM me if interested.