Tama Made a warlord drumset

Zim

Wow I bet that cost your first born and your SOUL!!!!!!!

TAMA Warlord drumset in bubinga =
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Alcyon

I wish I could pretty much grind that up and cook it on a spoon and then inject it right into my warlord-craving bloodstream.

zerodogma

I have played on Tama Bubinga before, and that wood is amazing! Warm, tonal, smooth... but with great attack and finish. Probably the best shell I have ever played.

I would probably give up a testicle for one of these kits... but I am married, so my balls aren't mine anymore :?

jbreshears

zerodogma":1m5rn2k2 said:
I have played on Tama Bubinga before, and that wood is amazing! Warm, tonal, smooth... but with great attack and finish. Probably the best shell I have ever played.

I would probably give up a testicle for one of these kits... but I am married, so my balls aren't mine anymore :?

I have 2 kids so i wuld give up both of the testie's for this kit. I dream of the bubinga every night.

pooJken

Scott_Hurford":298ae9be said:
its priced roughly $6,599,99 :shock:
so 7000 US dollars?

For the whole kit, or just a 5 piece one??
as it is the whole kit it's not that expensive

anavrinIV

pooJken":2dh0nsl4 said:
Scott_Hurford":2dh0nsl4 said:
so 7000 US dollars?

thats an exotix set and theyre only sold in that configuration, and there will only be 100 sets for the world, 50 are coming to the us. good luck to anyone trying to get their hands on one.....

Scott_Hurford

anavrinIV":2nwv5vse said:
pooJken":2nwv5vse said:
Scott_Hurford":2nwv5vse said:
so 7000 US dollars?

thats an exotix set and theyre only sold in that configuration, and there will only be 100 sets for the world, 50 are coming to the us. good luck to anyone trying to get their hands on one.....
exactly, it only comes as the whole set when u buy. even tho thts roughly 7k u.s. dollors, getting your hands on one would be quite tough.

Scott_Hurford

Im Jacks Smirking Revenge":27kt57hj said:
jeezz... if i could afford it..... i would make sweet sweet love to it every night haha
haha :lol: making love to a 'warlord' could make u royalty, kidding :lol: althought that Tama Warlord kit is the most beautiful kit i've ever seen, i never like the sizes of the toms on the special edition kits tama make :( they should have various set-ups bar fusion. if they made a rock set-up with 10", 12", 13", 16" & 18" toms, i'd be happy! :D

JPWentz1

when is it suposed to come out??
I dont have 7 grand to throw on it, but I would love to see people go nuts on it!!!

Scott_Hurford

JPWentz1":2pdvyi9l said:
when is it suposed to come out??
I dont have 7 grand to throw on it, but I would love to see people go nuts on it!!!
i think its ready for special pre-order, but i have no idea how to order them as of yet