Subjekt 2 Change

JasonS2C

I'm new to the forum. Thought I'd share a little about who I play with...

http://www.subjekt2change.com

http://www.myspace.com/subjekt2change

We have a live DVD entitled "Moderately Live and Somewhat Censored '07" coming out on Oct 5th and will be leaving on tour to support the DVD shortly afterward with our bro's in Portland band Stonecreep. If you live in a city we're hitting come out and say hi. Here are the dates:

Oct 5th 2007: DVD Release at The Central Saloon, Seattle WA with Drown Mary, Solace in Black, and Guests
Oct 19th 2007: Rock & Roll Pizza, Portland OR with Stonecreep, Bedlam Massacre, and guests
Oct 20th 2007: The Speakeasy, Yakima WA with Stonecreep
Oct 21st 2007: Terrapin Station, Boise ID with Stonecreep, Ripchain, and Guests
Oct 22nd 2007: The Tropics, Idaho Falls ID with Stonecreep, Ixxion, and Guests
Oct 25th 2007: Venue TBA, Sioux Falls SD with Stonecreep and guests
Oct 26th 2007: Venue TBA, Superior WI with Stonecreep and guests
Oct 27th 2007: Venue TBA, Fargo ND with Stonecreep and guests
Oct 29th 2007: The Palace, Missoula MT with Stonecreep, Undun, and guests
Oct 31st 2007: Studio Seven, Seattle WA with Stonecreep, Drown Mary, Solace in Black, and 2 Headed Chang

Our singles "Waiting" and "Addict" are also starting to play in these markets so call your local station, request, and show some love. :D

xdoseonex

JasonS2C":27e61f4h said:
I'm new to the forum. Thought I'd share a little about who I play with...

http://www.subjekt2change.com

http://www.myspace.com/subjekt2change

We have a live DVD entitled "Moderately Live and Somewhat Censored '07" coming out on Oct 5th and will be leaving on tour to support the DVD shortly afterward with our bro's in Portland band Stonecreep. If you live in a city we're hitting come out and say hi. Here are the dates:

Oct 5th 2007: DVD Release at The Central Saloon, Seattle WA with Drown Mary, Solace in Black, and Guests
Oct 19th 2007: Rock & Roll Pizza, Portland OR with Stonecreep, Bedlam Massacre, and guests
Oct 20th 2007: The Speakeasy, Yakima WA with Stonecreep
Oct 21st 2007: Terrapin Station, Boise ID with Stonecreep, Ripchain, and Guests
Oct 22nd 2007: The Tropics, Idaho Falls ID with Stonecreep, Ixxion, and Guests
Oct 25th 2007: Venue TBA, Sioux Falls SD with Stonecreep and guests
Oct 26th 2007: Venue TBA, Superior WI with Stonecreep and guests
Oct 27th 2007: Venue TBA, Fargo ND with Stonecreep and guests
Oct 29th 2007: The Palace, Missoula MT with Stonecreep, Undun, and guests
Oct 31st 2007: Studio Seven, Seattle WA with Stonecreep, Drown Mary, Solace in Black, and 2 Headed Chang

Our singles "Waiting" and "Addict" are also starting to play in these markets so call your local station, request, and show some love. :D

i used to listen to a band called subject to change. i'm gonna guess it wasnt you

JasonS2C

There were several "Subject to Change" / "S2C" bands with various spellings, etc... Ours has been in use and logos trademarked for many years. Not by coincidence there are currently fewer bands with names similar to ours. We don't like to be mean about it but if something is close enough to be confused we have to work with them to put a change to it. We had a few instances where a similar said "S2C" band was using our material as promo to get booked into venues in other cities. We had to put a legal stop to it. I'm the group's 5th drummer (let the Spinal Tap jokes start) so you may have listened to "us" afterall. Depends on what area you're from. The group I play with used to sound alot more punk/thrash - ish than the more metal style we play now.... There is also a band called Subject to Change from the Atlanta area who are not together anymore but have music available online.

Lol. Theres a short history lesson for the day.

xdoseonex

JasonS2C":1cicqwul said:
There were several "Subject to Change" / "S2C" bands with various spellings, etc... Ours has been in use and logos trademarked for many years. Not by coincidence there are currently fewer bands with names similar to ours. We don't like to be mean about it but if something is close enough to be confused we have to work with them to put a change to it. We had a few instances where a similar said "S2C" band was using our material as promo to get booked into venues in other cities. We had to put a legal stop to it. I'm the group's 5th drummer (let the Spinal Tap jokes start) so you may have listened to "us" afterall. Depends on what area you're from. The group I play with used to sound alot more punk/thrash - ish than the more metal style we play now.... There is also a band called Subject to Change from the Atlanta area who are not together anymore but have music available online.

Lol. Theres a short history lesson for the day.
the one i listened to was called "subject to change" it was a hardcore band. i hink they were from long island. and they had a graffitti logo