Studio time!!!

drummerduba

good luck man

what you got planned for the session??

if you have bin in a studio before, you will know how time consuming it is
so make sure you have planned out everything u want 2 cover over the timescale of the session.

have fun, RELAX and preserve some music into a digital format and let us all kno how it went

cheers

MD

Brother_Bong

AS they say, break a leg! (supposed to be good luck)
KICK ASS MY BE-ROTH-ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wii2525

Ha good luck!
Funny thing is, i kinda live in a studio. Whole house is dedicated to recording. Enough foam to keep a tank afloat.

Potatoe Snack

thanks everyone!

drummerduba":k6ph6bzk said:
good luck man

what you got planned for the session??

if you have bin in a studio before, you will know how time consuming it is
so make sure you have planned out everything u want 2 cover over the timescale of the session.

have fun, RELAX and preserve some music into a digital format and let us all kno how it went

cheers

MD
two 8 hour sessions for 10 songs. thats a lot more than what I usually get. Once we recorded 8 songs, as in everything, from drums to vocals in 8 hours. Needless to say, that cd sounded like a well mixed live recording, haha.

what would you recommend to eat for breakfast? I gotta be there at 11am so lunch will be my break I guess half way through the session.

SGarrett

Two eggs and a small baked potato. It's a power breakfast because not only does the potato have carbs to keep the fires burning its proteins also perfectly offset the eggs to make a complete protein chain.

Potatoe Snack

SGarrett":qkeqybwt said:
Two eggs and a small baked potato. It's a power breakfast because not only does the potato have carbs to keep the fires burning its proteins also perfectly offset the eggs to make a complete protein chain.
man, on such short notice i dunno if I can get that baked potato! But i'll have me some eggs and look around the kitchen for some carbs, haha. thanks!

DrumFiend0206

Potatoe Snack":2i7raoye said:
SGarrett":2i7raoye said:
man, on such short notice i dunno if I can get that baked potato! But i'll have me some eggs and look around the kitchen for some carbs, haha. thanks!
But your name is Potatoe snack!!

Haha, if no potato, try some toast. That's always good for carbs. Not as complete as a potato would be, but it'll work.

Potatoe Snack

well it went fairly well. it all sounds awesome, im making sure not to leave any mistakes behind so it took me awhile. I only got 4 songs done today but considering the amount of tempo changes and such in the songs, it was pretty good. i'll be goin back soon though to finish up the other 6! well...one is all piano, but i'm the piano player, so 5 drums, 1 piano. haha

Potatoe Snack

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i150.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid150.photobucket.com/albums/s90/bwagaudio/CO.flv"></embed>

Potatoe Snack

SGarrett":24caywc9 said:
Way cool, dude.

That studio kicks major ass.
i wish i could have shown you more! i didn't even know somebody was taping with a camera. i'll take pictures when i go back next week.