stand as one

kirky365

hey

anyone that likes some good old thrash metal should check out my band, stand as one ;)

www.myspace.com/standas1

the songs are ok quality, but you really need to hear us live to get the better picture :)

we're a 4-pc band from ayrshire (thats in scotland folks) and i think we're upcoming around the area etc. but idk how good we are.
thats what you guys need to tell us :)

thanks, ross.

killdrum1983

kirky365":teeqp93b said:
hey

anyone that likes some good old thrash metal should check out my band, stand as one ;)

www.myspace.com/standas1

the songs are ok quality, but you really need to hear us live to get the better picture :)

we're a 4-pc band from ayrshire (thats in scotland folks) and i think we're upcoming around the area etc. but idk how good we are.
thats what you guys need to tell us :)

thanks, ross.
i couldn't check it cause i don't have the web at my house only at work and i'm blocked if i wanna listen to something :( but i love the name it kicks ass!!! I think i'll add you and as soon as i can i'll go check you ;)

A

Anonymous

U R NOT!!!!!!!! thrash metal ........ur a bunch of harcore scenesters.....as a thrash metal sleeper and breather......not even close.....get a new singer....actually quit ur band.........www.myspace.com/purgatorymn

KEEP ER METAL!!!!!!!!

DrumFiend0206

That last guy was a little harsh in the way he said it. While you guys might have some thrash influences, it doesn't sound like thrash at all. It sounds like a hardcore band. But it's a pretty decent hardcore band(which is that bad, considering I DEPSISE hardcore music.)

Keep practicing, it doesn't sound too bad. Just not Thrash. :)