stagg cymbals

nickbaldwin

They are really good for the price, the crashes I came across are very trashy and powerful, almost like a china, but not quite. Dont know about any of the other cymbals but I highly recommend the crashes.

brian

yeah i saw some of them on ebay, and i saw how cheap they where and i thought those cant be any good, but i guess they are!

nickbaldwin

Stagg are mainly an entry level company, I think the cymbals are meant to be entry level but they do sound really good. The drummer from Madball uses them I think.

phil-drummer

ive had a stagg regular series hand hamemred 14" crash for five years and its only recently broken , their hard as nails. a bit trashy tho

osiris90210

i use stagg cymbols when ever i can get my hands on them, they r cheap so good on a budget and they sound better than some of the big lable cymbols,

the crashes r brillient, splashes r abit thin, i have broken both of mine but they sound good when u get them, i dont no about the hats as im waiting to buy them, but the crashes have a very trashy powerful full sound to them... 18" and 16" r really good

i would say to anyone lookin at a good cheap cymbol to invest in the DH series.. SH is good but the DH is better

devilspain

stagg splashes are cool but there crashes ive used them all from 18" through to 14" and to be honest they suck lol. plain and simple thats why they so cheap.

if you looking into splashes and chinas id go for stagg cheap and great sound.

crashes id say give them a miss. they too trashy as the guy above said but its personal opinion.

if you goin for stagg you may also look into furia or myra series they the top end in stagg cymbals.

c360blaster

stagg cymbals are great. really cheap, hand hammered, and not bad sounding. i always recommend them for people who are just starting out and wanting zildjian zbts or whatever; but there good for all levels of playing really... it's too bad there hard to find around here.

ultrastu

I really like the 8" splash sounds to me almost as good as any other on the market. I use all Paiste signatures and that splash compliments my 10" dark energy beautifully.

Genocide

Honestly, i highly reccomend this brand for anyone looking for a good set of symbols. Although the stands that came with the cymbols and a 10" china were not that great, my hi-hats, ride, splash, and crash are great. I have had them for going on 3 years and they are still in one piece.

---Genocide---

genx3117

staggs have a bad rep. its only because they come with shitty beginner sets that people put them in the same boat with companies like camber and such. i love my stagg furia 18" crash, it cuts like no other and is incredibly musical. i recommend stagg to anyone and everyone!