Spaun

dwtoast72

Timekeep69":axcw0h8k said:
Sometimes the obvious answer isn't always so obvious. :D
....obviously, lol

But seriously, you're hard pressed to find a local dealer, bro. Look forward to having a phone line relationship with the dealer..

mrgreenjeans2234

i love my spaun snare, i picked it up at guitar center. good snare.

anyways well if you want it completly custom. then you gotta call spaun
and well. become good friends with them via phone and emails

but if you just one now! and dont care about the sizes as much
indoor storm will suit your needs just right

course be prepaired to pay a very pretty penny.
but i would be quiet worth it in the long run if you treat
it like your own child.

Spaun is frankly nothing more than a gimmicky drum company. They only make loud, obnoxious drums. They sidevent half their stuff which just makes for a ringy ear splitting drum.

m

Spaun is frankly nothing more than a gimmicky drum company.
their gimmick must be making awesome sounding drums then, because I played a set straight out of the box at a music store that was one of the best sounding kits I've ever heard. It was fantastically resonant and sweet, without any tweaking whatsoever.

Timekeep69

m":8a0vav57 said:
Spaun is frankly nothing more than a gimmicky drum company.
their gimmick must be making awesome sounding drums then, because I played a set straight out of the box at a music store that was one of the best sounding kits I've ever heard. It was fantastically resonant and sweet, without any tweaking whatsoever.
Sounds like a great gimmick to me.

I think I might save my money and decide between a new set or a cymbal.

(I want a Misti X crash :D ) I look into Saludas custom drums and even Timekeep69's company.

By the way has any body used a Saluda drumset?

their gimmick must be making awesome sounding drums then, because I played a set straight out of the box at a music store that was one of the best sounding kits I've ever heard. It was fantastically resonant and sweet, without any tweaking whatsoever.[/quote]

Then clearly you haven't heard much. they're over-loud silly looking drums for people who are WAY too into travis barker. Side venting has never been a good idea, and that's like their claim to fame. They look and sound obnoxious, and I wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw it.

anavrinIV

Marquis_In_Spadez":15506ogy said:
Then clearly you haven't heard much. they're over-loud silly looking drums for people who are WAY too into travis barker. Side venting has never been a good idea, and that's like their claim to fame. They look and sound obnoxious, and I wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw it.
what, vented snares? mines vented and sounds great. its all about sound and it was the sound i was after. as for the rest of their drums, i think that they look better than any other custom company overall. beautiful drums. have you ever played anything besides a badly tuned snare?