SoulTone Cymbals

DrumsPlus

Hey has anyone ever heard of SoulTone Cymbals, or had any contact with them? If so, what is your assessment?

ainsleyhubbard

I met the owner in Sacramento like 2 years ago and I met a drummer from paris that was endorsed by them. They play like Bosphorous cymbals, or like saluda. there nice, i would endorse them but I play zild.

DrumsPlus

ainsleyhubbard":2ez6nlu5 said:
I met the owner in Sacramento like 2 years ago and I met a drummer from paris that was endorsed by them. They play like Bosphorous cymbals, or like saluda. there nice, i would endorse them but I play zild.
Have they been around for a while? I was suggested them by one of the custom drum shops, but I've never heard of them before that.

pow3rtr1p

DrumsPlus":2nlvn5qy said:
ainsleyhubbard":2nlvn5qy said:
Have they been around for a while? I was suggested them by one of the custom drum shops, but I've never heard of them before that.
I believe the drummer from Matchbook Romance plays Soultones, but don't quote me.

dahlgrendrummer

My friend Aaron Edmunds is one of they're endorsing artists. They're cymbals are $$ even with a deal, they sound really good, very earthy and dark, like K's. The are manufactured at the same Turkish facility as Turk Masters Cymbals.

DrumsPlus

dahlgrendrummer":285cobzw said:
My friend Aaron Edmunds is one of they're endorsing artists. They're cymbals are $$ even with a deal, they sound really good, very earthy and dark, like K's. The are manufactured at the same Turkish facility as Turk Masters Cymbals.
Are Turk masters $$$?