Sorry Zildjian but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDrumsForYou

it seems that every pair of Zildjian hats i use they sound like absolute poop. i remember in particular the New Beats weren't to my fancy at ALL!

to me nothing can really beat the sound of Sabian cymbals, they are so clean, deep, definied.. any thoughts?? :D

drummer912

i think zildjian makes some very nice hats. the a custom mastersounds are about the best i've ever heard, not to mention the k hats. woooowee, they sound pretty nice. sabian does have some great soundin stuff too.

michiganice91

NoDrumsForYou":117lod92 said:
it seems that every pair of Zildjian hats i use they sound like absolute poop. i remember in particular the New Beats weren't to my fancy at ALL!

to me nothing can really beat the sound of Sabian cymbals, they are so clean, deep, definied.. any thoughts?? :D
your a dumbass

break the prism

i think that it depends on what kind of hat sound you're looking for. i have some vintage A mastersound hats and they have a really dark wash with a clear chick. and any K hats are amazing for jazz.
sabian has good stuff too, as do paiste and meinl.

iatemygoat

NoDrumsForYou":1bgpyk0d said:

you cant be serious? i havent heard a single sabien cymbal ive liked ...ever. and your basing your opinion on new beats for goodness sakes!!! NEW BEATS!!!!!!

rufus4dagruv

Eh, like everything else in the universe, it depends. Honestly, the current A series cymbals, for the most part, IMHO, do not really sound that great. To me. For what I'M doing. That being said, I do love the sound of th 13" quick beat hats. I also really like the new Armand line; the 14" hats are nice. I like certain Sabian's, too. I have a couple of splashes from the 90's and a set of light hats from the early 80's that sound fantastic, but I would never say that they can't be beat. Zildjian is a legendary company. Like it was already said, their K line is still great. If you find that you prefer the sounds of Sabians, sweet. Enjoy them.

phil-drummer

u cud always replace your bottom hat with a china, or mix pairs of hi hat cymbals, make your own sound or simply buy another brand of cymbals

Medicman71

I like my Sabians. I've never had a problem with them and they sound great. I think it's just a matter of preference.

Johnny Cat

michiganice91":92zr9uk1 said:
NoDrumsForYou":92zr9uk1 said:

your a dumbass
Spoken like a true genius..... :p :lol:

michiganice91

Johnny Cat":1ev7akxo said:
michiganice91":1ev7akxo said:
NoDrumsForYou":1ev7akxo said:

your a dumbass
honest and simplistic.. :twisted:

Johnny Cat

Holy shit. I'm so sick and tired of this bullshit attitude "you're a fucking idiot if you don't agree with me".

I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering the average age group on this place is what, 8 years old? The only reason I stick around is for the comments made by people that aren't going to have a shit hemorrhage if I happen to think differently from them.

I think Zildjian makes some decent hats, and some pieces of fucking trash. Guess what guys? ALL companies do to various degrees. I'm not a dumbass for thinking that, so don't even fucking bother. And I don't think anyone else is a retard either just because they have different taste. Christ!

phil-drummer

Johnny Cat":2hjd546b said:
Holy shit. I'm so sick and tired of this bullshit attitude "you're a fucking idiot if you don't agree with me".

I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering the average age group on this place is what, 8 years old?
!
lmfao , i couldtn agree more, half the ppl on this website are 13 with an opinion , it is funny to watch them take some one elses opinion as a personal diss to their entire life.

Rob Crisp

I feel like this post was almost written to deliberately annoy everyone on here!

Zildjian/Sabian/Paiste/Meinl... there's sod all between the top ranges now as they're all soooo good.

Lets face it, we're spoilt compared to Buddy, Gene and the other greats who defined what it is to be a drummer when it comes to gear.

It's almost like nowadays people are more interested in bragging and dissing gear than actually playing the bloody stuff! :p

Howepirate

michiganice91":2hurumhj said:
Johnny Cat":2hurumhj said:
michiganice91":2hurumhj said:
NoDrumsForYou":2hurumhj said:

your a dumbass
honest and simplistic.. :twisted:
Your an ignorant retarded fuckin piece of shit.

Ludwigs dead and zildjian stopped producing a good sound 30 yrs ago. Im lucky to have a mix matched avedis from the 70's and a brand new a custom mastersound for a perfect match.

Rockula!

I would say the dumbass is the person who does not know the correct connotation of the word "you're" which is a contraction versus the word "your" which implies ownership

Here's both words in a sentence
"YOU'RE a dumbass after YOUR last post"

Status
Not open for further replies.