Song With my Kit

stump

You can play whatever you set your mind to. It doesn't take alot of drums to play any certain song as long as you are creative. Good luck!

musicmaker136

stump":2onda64w said:
You can play whatever you set your mind to. It doesn't take alot of drums to play any certain song as long as you are creative. Good luck!
Esactly!!!!
just for fun though.....
Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes

pinkidrummer

musicmaker136":1yi5ivkz said:
stump":1yi5ivkz said:
Esactly!!!!
just for fun though.....
Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes
I will look it up on lime wire

pinkidrummer

michiganice91":z1t00meg said:
the real question is what song will sound good with your kit :p
Well that is what I meant because I is pretty hard to get the Rockstar-nickelback beggining right Because of the cymbal. Lol :p

Howepirate

pinkidrummer":1aka6qd0 said:
michiganice91":1aka6qd0 said:
the real question is what song will sound good with your kit :p
Well that is what I meant because I is pretty hard to get the Rockstar-nickelback beggining right Because of the cymbal. Lol :p
I suggest you fix yur tom angles then any song can be compensated

PDP9000

you can play anything you want if you set your mind to it......you should angle your toms better and try to buy a crash cymbal so you can have a crash and ride

drummerboy24

i used 2 have a set sorta like that. it was a tama stagestar. i bought new symbals for it and i was able to play anything on it. i was able to play slipknot system of a down avenged sevenfold and stuff like that. i also suggest a double bass pedal. and if ur lookin for easy songs i suggest nirvana.