SOME OF MY DRUM KITS ............ GREAT FORUM

ludwigdrummer

Hi Im new here I have been playing drums 41 years and just recently returned to playing Ludwig since not playing them for over 30 years.Ludwig Classic Maple in Marine White with virgin custom bass drums on rims mounts.Key Stone badges .DW- RW stainless steel rack as well.

My other set I just ordered below.I will be at NAMM to meet Buddy Riches daughter and to have the shell or in side shells autographed.That will be the highlight of my drumming.I will be one of the first drummering to own a set of Buddy Rich drums.

I played DW for 10 years as well. I sold all of these drums

Played Pork Pie,RMV,Pearl as well as others.

RISEN CUSTOM DRUMS

loop

That's a nice drum history you've had. Which one of your sets did/do you like most?

ludwigdrummer

I liked them all.In all my years of playing I have had over 20 sets.The DW's I get about 70% off and all others I have got great deals as well.Im not rich by no means I just make sure I get about 50% off or more.I was endorsed by RISEN by left for personal reasons.

Joi

Those are some sereasly nice looking kits, congrats of having owned them, I know would have.

Joe

genx3117

holy crap man! i remember bidding on that broken glass dw on ebay. you said you were going on tour with some one....mind if i ask who? those drums are absolutly stunning!

Anarchytama

speechless... all the kits are awesome... but one thing is for sure they are outstanding sets.... beautiful finishes... and nice hardware on each and excellent setup on each.

ludwigdrummer29

i love your ludwigs. i have a set of black classic maples...i wish i had a snare to match. 22x18, 13x13, 16x16. in the pic i have a tama artwood snare 13x6.5. ill take a pic with cymbals soon. ill set up my vintage zildjians