Snares

Cheerful-Bear

I need to gain more experience in drum building. I need to get some people to try my drums, too! If anyone would like me to build a cheap snare for them, just ask. Available in diameters 8''-15''
You're looking at prices between $100 and $300. Email me at 11frozentreat11@gmail.com for an exact quote.
Finish available in solid colors only for now, high gloss is the best option, but I can do other wise.
Using all parts on drumgearonline.com , check out their site and tell me what parts you want me to use. Normally I'd use Ego, but that's more expensive. I want to build some nice, simple cheap snares. Anyone want a snare?

zen_drummer

How much for a 5.5x14, Maple 6 ply, 45-roundover bearing edges, standard chrome hoops, not 2.3mm, trick Throw-off and butt, cheap-o "chrome "snappy snares" and 2 3/16" Double End Tube lugs?

Pink Sparkle, 8 lug

Cheerful-Bear

^I'm not sure if I can do the pink sparkle. I can do glitter, but it doesn't look too good on the tom I did. I'd rather not use wraps. I'll PM you a quote.

zen_drummer

Cheerful-Bear":2u2f2a7h said:
^I'm not sure if I can do the pink sparkle. I can do glitter, but it doesn't look too good on the tom I did. I'd rather not use wraps. I'll PM you a quote.
I want a wrap

Alan_

I was hoping to find you some, but still haven't found it online. I've gone through several sites...maybe ebay? that's strange to me, there's several other colors I would have thought would get discontinued before pink sparkle.

Cheerful-Bear

How do you do wraps? I've always been terrible at gluing/taping stuff. I'm much better with paint. I have more experience in this area, but I suppose experience with wraps doesn't hurt.

shine.fm-youth

14x6.5 ebony satin finish
10 ply maple
black double ended tube lugs
black die cast hoops
double rounded 45s
black trick throw off and butt

how much!