Show Us Your Vintage Drum Gear!

loop

As the title says! Vintage drums, cymbals, hardware, drum heads and everything drum related

loop

Here's mind almost vintage Paiste 2000 Power Ride 22. I love the sounds of the 80s 8)

dutch

i have some treasures but no camera!
3 orginal zildjians (from istanbul/constinapole)
a 67 rogers, and some old snares

loop

dutch":1tswwdsn said:
i have some treasures but no camera!
3 orginal zildjians (from istanbul/constinapole)
a 67 rogers, and some old snares

Try to get a camera and post'em! I love Rogers drums!

dutch

i will try (gotta set them up too !) real nice, white marine pearl just like mr. rich (except, they umm don't sound quite the same when i play them!)

punkdrummergirl

I'm not exactly sure on the year of this kit...but some guys at guitar center said late 40's early 50's. Everything but the drum heads (except for the front bass drum head) are original...this is my dad's kit and he's owned it for at least about 45 years now...this is what i grew up learning to play on...i love it, it's my favorite kit ever! It's complete with old Zildjians and speed king pedals as well.

rlrrll

I'm sure there are from the same era. Possible the same year. Yours even has the matching snare. Cool.

When the Beatles became popular, this kit sold like hotcakes. It was the Pearl Export of the 1960's.

Tom in Long Beach ca

Cheapskate

nice vintage luddys...
love the matching pedals

I get nervous just looking at that hardware, looks like a gust of wind could take that whole kit out...:)