schist":3by6iy13 said:
phoenix7289":3by6iy13 said:
schist":3by6iy13 said:
phoenix7289":3by6iy13 said:
Yah some of you destroyed me... my first try:

How did you tilt/squash some of the cymbals? :O
Look to the bottom right. :)
What about the bottom right? :?
There are some things called buttons. And they are fairly obvious when you look there... if you still don't get it I can take a picture of the screen and circle it....

schist

phoenix7289":2qa8pwa0 said:
schist":2qa8pwa0 said:
schist":2qa8pwa0 said:

There are some things called buttons. And they are fairly obvious when you look there... if you still don't get it I can take a picture of the screen and circle it....
:roll: No need for attitude, cuz.

If you're talking about the turn up/turn down buttons, well they don't do anything on my DFKitConstructor.

schist

schist":3r03hs6n said:
phoenix7289":3r03hs6n said:

Oh wait, haha. My bad, dude.

phoenix7289

schist":3g7d7o1b said:
phoenix7289":3g7d7o1b said:

No problem man. Drummers aid each other! :)

schist

phoenix7289":2dn0igab said:
schist":2dn0igab said:

Another thing - how did you expand the floor area? And is there a function in KitConstructor that enables this?

phoenix7289

schist":11273v4g said:
phoenix7289":11273v4g said:

Another thing - how did you expand the floor area? And is there a function in KitConstructor that enables this?
I do not remember if I did that.. however you can always move the drumset around as a whole...

booker_t

phoenix7289":qfm2ogis said:
booker_t":qfm2ogis said:
This was drawn up pretty well nice job! Tell me though, what do all the kicker things do???
Well I'll tell ya sucka'! The four nearest to the center pedals (2,3,4,5) are for the bass drums. 2 and 4 will be connected to hit the 22" bass; and then 3 and 5 connect to hit the 20". So they will be connected by a double bass drum type device. The outer pedals will remotely control the four hi-hats. As you can see there are two sets of hi-hats; 13" and 14". The right pedal will open and close the 14" inch hi-hats, and the left pedal will open and close the 13".

phoenix7289

booker_t":3vtycu1v said:
phoenix7289":3vtycu1v said:
booker_t":3vtycu1v said:
This was drawn up pretty well nice job! Tell me though, what do all the kicker things do???
Well I'll tell ya sucka'! The four nearest to the center pedals (2,3,4,5) are for the bass drums. 2 and 4 will be connected to hit the 22" bass; and then 3 and 5 connect to hit the 20". So they will be connected by a double bass drum type device. The outer pedals will remotely control the four hi-hats. As you can see there are two sets of hi-hats; 13" and 14". The right pedal will open and close the 14" inch hi-hats, and the left pedal will open and close the 13".
Wow the hi-hat craziness would cost a bit... That's pretty wild...

booker_t

phoenix7289":z9u395oa said:
phoenix7289":z9u395oa said:

I call it The Progressive Set of ALL Progressive Sets. 8)
Isn't anyone going to say anything about my beautiful set?!
That is the most complicated some-bitch! Truf nucka' for real, recognize -- Actually there are some even more wicked ones on here, but I still think mine is the most ideal.

phoenix7289

booker_t":3qhtnreo said:
phoenix7289":3qhtnreo said:
phoenix7289":3qhtnreo said:

I call it The Progressive Set of ALL Progressive Sets. 8)
Isn't anyone going to say anything about my beautiful set?!
That is the most complicated some-bitch! Truf nucka' for real, recognize -- Actually there are some even more wicked ones on here, but I still think mine is the most ideal.
You're probably right... I just love the wide range of sounds you get with this... the twin kickers are like 24x14s... the big one on the right is a 26 or 28x18... and the one on the left is a little 20x18. ^_^ The bottom left is the little progressive corner :p

"GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL! :D" - THE Bruce Dickinson

booker_t

HAHAHAHA
ma'f$#@%

I noted the stix on the ground, nice touch, is that for the extended drumsolo, where you run out of sticks because you beat them to sawdust >_> *coughs*

phoenix7289

booker_t":3aqu6ax6 said:
HAHAHAHA
ma'f$#@%

I noted the stix on the ground, nice touch, is that for the extended drumsolo, where you run out of sticks because you beat them to sawdust >_> *coughs*
They are incase I drop a stick :p

Scott_Hurford

Tama Starclassic Performer (British Racing Green)
26x18 Bass Drum (Undrilled)
14x10 Rack Tom
16x16 Floor Tom
18x16 Floor Tom
14x6 Warlord Spartan Snare/14x6.5 Ludwig Black Beauty Snare
(REMO Coated Emperors on tom' batter, clear ambassador on resonant and snare side, Coated CS on snare batter, powerstroke 3 on batter of bass drum and coated emperor on front of bass drum)

Zildjian Cymbals
14" Avedis New Beat Hi-Hats
21" Avedis Sweet Ride
10" Avedis Splash
18" & 19" A Custom Medium Crash's
19" & 20" A Custom Projection Crash's
18" FX China 'Trash' Cymbal

Tama Roadpro Hardware & '1st'-Seat
Tama Iron Cobra Lever Glide Hi-Hat stand
Tama Iron Cobra Power Glide Double Bass Pedal

Vater 5B Wood Tip drumsticks
Vater Stick Bag (on 18x16 floor tom)
Vater Pair-Stick Holder (Hi Hat stand)

Latin Percussion Black Beauty cowbell & cyclops tamborine

My Dream Drum Kit :D

iminaband

Hey guys, I am having trouble with this program, I can install it, but it won't let me open the zip... Newho, I am very excited to use this program, and I can't take it any more, lol...

If you can help me through here, or send me it on msn or somethig, that would be swell. Also, it might be usefull, if someone actually puts this software on a makeshift website, so that there is a nother place to download this. If someone decides to host this program, please set it up UNZIPED, so that this zipping issue can go away.

Thank you for any help that you can give.. :D

Danny Cayocca

iminaband

<p> Well, they don't carrie most of what I play, so here is some stuff that they didn't have.

11" zildjan oriental splash.
dw 7000 peadals
I play on a Sonor Force 2001, Wax Cherry.
I also don't use evans heads any more, Remo Pinstripe now. and the Remo Emperor X Coated Batter for my snare, it's a realy nice head with nice attack, with the right tuning can be a very open warm crack.

Well, thats all for now,

PS. If you having trouble with the ZIP after download, go to site and instead of saving the download to a pc, open the file. It takes while an you might think that it's not downloading. Just go watch some Family Guy or practice, then it should be done. Good Luck!!!

phoenix7289

Scott_Hurford":35gt99e7 said:

Tama Starclassic Performer (British Racing Green)
26x18 Bass Drum (Undrilled)
14x10 Rack Tom
16x16 Floor Tom
18x16 Floor Tom
14x6 Warlord Spartan Snare/14x6.5 Ludwig Black Beauty Snare
(REMO Coated Emperors on tom' batter, clear ambassador on resonant and snare side, Coated CS on snare batter, powerstroke 3 on batter of bass drum and coated emperor on front of bass drum)

Zildjian Cymbals
14" Avedis New Beat Hi-Hats
21" Avedis Sweet Ride
10" Avedis Splash
18" & 19" A Custom Medium Crash's
19" & 20" A Custom Projection Crash's
18" FX China 'Trash' Cymbal

Tama Roadpro Hardware & '1st'-Seat
Tama Iron Cobra Lever Glide Hi-Hat stand
Tama Iron Cobra Power Glide Double Bass Pedal

Vater 5B Wood Tip drumsticks
Vater Stick Bag (on 18x16 floor tom)
Vater Pair-Stick Holder (Hi Hat stand)

Latin Percussion Black Beauty cowbell & cyclops tamborine

My Dream Drum Kit :D
That's a pretty decent kit there! It wouldn't really be my choice for a kit to play on but I definitely still admire how "clean" it looks and it's just flat out nice. :)