serious question here

kylevater

what do you boys do when you just get out of a really big relationship without drinking lol and its really putting you down

kylevater

stump":3uq9x2mp said:
You're not old enough to drink. And don't ever start Kyle! Peace!
noo i wasnt saying i was going to
hell i hate all alchohol its yucky i stick to the mary jane
but seriously my fellow brethren
help me out on this one

Timekeep69

kylevater":388pm8m0 said:
what do you boys do when you just get out of a really big relationship without drinking lol and its really putting you down
Beat the hell outta your drums and then go find your future ex-girlfriend.

kylevater

Timekeep69":5n6ligsq said:
kylevater":5n6ligsq said:
ok its not really funny anymore when shes saying shes going to kill herself
(and i could never do that to my baby)

stump

Sure...stick to the Mary jane!! Sure to get you put in jail!! Don't be stupid dude! P.O.Y.

kylevater

stump":xf4ha7ll said:
Sure...stick to the Mary jane!! Sure to get you put in jail!! Don't be stupid dude! P.O.Y.
....and i just remembered your a cop
my name is SGARRET in case you were wondering
and sorry for bringing in my personal life here

cableman26

kylevater":10mvzng7 said:
Timekeep69":10mvzng7 said:
kylevater":10mvzng7 said:
She may just want attention dude chicks will do weird things when they get heartbroke. If you think she's serious though, you better tell someone.

kylevater

cableman26":1rwbvz5l said:
kylevater":1rwbvz5l said:
Timekeep69":1rwbvz5l said:
kylevater":1rwbvz5l said:
She may just want attention dude chicks will do weird things when they get heartbroke. If you think she's serious though, you better tell someone.
were younglins so i called her mom to check on her
and yeah i think shes just talking to get me to worry

Timekeep69

Most people who are truly suicidal won't give any warning. People who cry suicide or "attempt" suicide are typically looking for attention. I don't mean to sound cold-hearted towards your girl but I've experienced this first hand.

kylevater

Timekeep69":qf9fpeng said:
Most people who are truly suicidal won't give any warning. People who cry suicide or "attempt" suicide are typically looking for attention. I don't mean to sound cold-hearted towards your girl but I've experienced this first hand.
i could tell she wasnt because the way she is you can just tell she wouldnt but that still scares the shit outta you

Timekeep69

Yeah, its tough when someone you care about says things like that but you can't let it get to you that's why they do it. I hope things work themselves out for you.

cableman26

PJ's right most people don't want anyone to know so they won't try to stop them. If they run around telling people their looking for attention then you've got a whole new set of problems. Drop her dude she sounds like alot of trouble to me your too young to put up with shit like that.

SGarrett

kylevater":393c7hf9 said:
stump":393c7hf9 said:
Good thing you didn't say you were SGarrett or that'd be me. :wink:

kylevater

cableman26":287r38lc said:
PJ's right most people don't want anyone to know so they won't try to stop them. If they run around telling people their looking for attention then you've got a whole new set of problems. Drop her dude she sounds like alot of trouble to me your too young to put up with shit like that.
yeah im done with her now
but the only thing that sucks is that weve been together for a couple of months (which doesnt sound like a lot but for teens its a really long time)
and now that i can see other people, i move to a city (key west) where all the girls are sluts n' hoes

kylevater

SGarrett":3i7fcd76 said:
kylevater":3i7fcd76 said:
stump":3i7fcd76 said:
HES RIGHT HERE STUMP HES TURNING HIMSELF IN!!!!

stump

kylevater":362vstml said:
stump":362vstml said:
Yep i'm a cop...here to help when needed. Peace on ya!

SGarrett

kylevater":30iutpqx said:
SGarrett":30iutpqx said:
kylevater":30iutpqx said:
stump":30iutpqx said:
HES RIGHT HERE STUMP HES TURNING HIMSELF IN!!!!

SmellsLikeIan

kylevater":rufajcco said:
and now that i can see other people, i move to a city (key west) where all the girls are sluts n' hoes

Lucky you. Where were all the sluts and hoes when I was your age? Have fun, and wear a jimmy cap!