selling pearl exr strata black

nihilus

22x18 kick (Aquarian Superkick II, stock Pearl with 2 mic holes)
8x7 rack tom (Remo Clear Pinstripe, stock Pearl resonant)
10x8 rack tom (Remo Clear Pinstripe, stock Pearl resonant)
12x9 rack tom (Remo Clear Pinstripe, stock Pearl resonant)
14x11 rack tom (Remo Clear Pinstripe, stock Pearl resonant)
14x5(might be14x5.5, not sure) matching wooden snare. (Aquarian Hi-energy batter, stock Pearl resonant)

Sounds and looks awesome but I'm growing tired of the color. In great shape except for the kick batter hoop from the pedal and my kick trigger(dents and scratches barely noticeable). The batter head on the 12" tom is warped because I took it off of my old kit when I broke the last one. Aside from that, everything sounds amazing. Comes with the tom arms and ISS mounts.

Seperately:

[Electronics]
Roland RT-7K acoustic kick trigger
Roland CY-6 dual triggered cymbal pad x2
Yamaha TP65 electric trigger pad
Casio LD-80 Drum sampler/practice pad

[Cymbals]
Paiste PST5 14" Chinese(brand new)
Sabian B8 6" Splash(brand new)
Sabian XS 20" Rock Ride(normal stick marks and pretty used but still loud and clean)
Sabian XS 14" Rock Hi-Hats(normal stick marks and pretty used but still loud and sounds sweet.)

[Hardware]
Iron Cobra Power-Glide double kick pedal (great shape, just a bit dirty)
I've had these pedals for a while now, and I can hit up to 250 bpm on them,
so don't let anything fool you, they're WAY worth the cash.

I'm very honest about my gear, if you have ANY questions, do NOT hesitate to ask. I just got a new camera so if you ask about specific gear, I can and will take some detailed shots for you. Please message me with offers anywhere you can find me. I'm willing to go for pretty cheap with most gear but please be reasonable. I paid a good $1500 on this discontinued kit. I'm not asking for that much for the shells but they can easily go for $1000. All other items are sold seperately. If you need to contact me, send me a private message or reply here. You may also message me on Myspace.com @
http://myspace.com/fuckinggayassmikey

Thank you and merry xmas to all. Happy drumming.
-Mikey