Selling my DDRUM Dominion

SuNoAnBuKi

So I'm thinking of selling my DDRUM Dominion Maple kit to get an Artstar Custom II or maybe another set of 80's Ludwig Classic Maples. I was curious as to what you guys think I should ask, or expect for them? I paid $899 for them about 8 months ago and that was for a 22" bass, 10,12,16 toms a 6.5x14 snare and a 5x10 snare with no hardware. I was thinking maybe $650-$700? I dont know .... let me know what you guys think.

Spydr2000

I don't understand why you'd want to get rid of them for an older kit. The Tama's and Ludwigs really don't have much to offer than what your ddrums already give you. Just because the ddrums didn't have the high price tag doesn't mean they arn't any good.

SuNoAnBuKi

I never said anything about price vs. quality or anything like that. DDRUM is a great company and I hope to be endorsed by them one day. I just wanted an older kit to satisfy myself. I've already got a set of 88 Ludwig Classic Maples and a 60's or 70's Ludwig DownBeat kit and to be honest, the 16x22 kick on the Classics sound 10 times better than the 20x22 Ive got now. Ive always loved the Artstar Custom II line and have always wanted to own one myself and if it means giving up the DDRUMS then so be it. I'd probably just go buy another Dominion kit as soon as I built up the money again.

SuNoAnBuKi

I didn't realize that it was such a miscommunication of words that it needed to be corrected. I'm pretty sure everyone who's read this knew what I meant. There's a lot of other misinformed and incorrect information on this forum, so I suggest you get to typing 'quick notes' for everyone else's simple mistakes.

m

have you priced anything comparable on eBay? That's how I usually determine a fair price for used equipment, if there are enough auctions completed to give a realistic idea of what similar items are selling for lately.

andybfrank

Yeah. I've been writing a lot of quick notes, but there's a lot to be corrected, so it's going to take me a while. The drum endorsement thing comes up a lot and I know I sure appreciated it when somebody explained to me how they work. Just passing along the information because this is a drum forum. Thank you for your suggestion that I start writing more quick notes. I'll get started right away! :D