selling my china and zil bel

tapeworm97

okay ive decided to just sell my cymbals.
Zildjian Oriental Trash China 18"
and
9.5" Zil Bel.
if someone is interested in buyin both tell me

rufus4dagruv

According to Ebay's completed listings search, the last 9" Zil Bell sold for $60 including shipping. 18" Oriental Trash's have been selling between $125 and $150 shipped, depending on condition. Just some info for everyone.

rufus4dagruv

So, the original poster decided to PM me to thank me for "killing his business."

If your idea of doing business is posting a thread offering items for sale, with little to no description, prices or pictures AND THEN finally post prices higher than what the market says they're worth, you are going to FAIL as a businessperson. Blame yourself, not me, dude. In this community, we look out for each other, not try to rip each other off. If you want to rip people off, try Craigslist.

iatemygoat

to further crush his business, sorry dude, no china is worth more than 75 bucks in my opinion when the best sounding ones are made by wuhan and are cheap as fuck. chinas break. easily. no point in blowing a bunch of money on one. just my 2 cents

tapeworm97

okay so im back and i realized it was such a dick move to sell em "high". its my bad and i apologize so im still selling those 2 cymbals (Trash china/zil bel) and ill take:
$150 + shipping or best offer. :D

masonvonritchie

iatemygoat":1u6ykis3 said:
to further crush his business, sorry dude, no china is worth more than 75 bucks in my opinion when the best sounding ones are made by wuhan and are cheap as fuck. chinas break. easily. no point in blowing a bunch of money on one. just my 2 cents
I agree, Wuhan makes the best china. I would never buy a china from another company.

jnewlon_drum

masonvonritchie":imy4s26k said:
iatemygoat":imy4s26k said:
I agree, Wuhan makes the best china. I would never buy a china from another company.

haha i just switchd from sabian chinas to wuhan haha i agree also :)