Selling Iron Cobra Double Pedal, A Custom, Paiste Sig Ride

b b253":2byjp8xq said:
Danidrums":2byjp8xq said:
b b253":2byjp8xq said:
yo would u take a pulse single pedal a sabian 18" xs20 china and a pulse double braced boom cymbal stand and like 20$ for the cobras?
hahaha are you kidding?

why this guy will accept 20$ for the iron cobra and why he will change a paiste line and an a custom for that 50$ cymbals of that you have man!!!!??

try in a begginer forum but not here...

by the way body6u4rd i'll pursache your iron cobra for 150$ without problem, the only thing is that i live in switzerland, i don't know if you ca ship the pedals until here, i know it's a little bit complicated.

you know the price of a new IC here is 450$
dude wyf u cant blame a guy for trin and thats my kit i got because i needed somethin cheap so u need to back off me dude its annoyin ppl dissin on me cuz my gear ok so im not rich get over it dam
people aren't busting your chops because you don't play the best gear... they're busting your chops because you keep trying to dump the junk off on guys that either clearly just want cash or want gear of equal quality to what they're selling.

b b253

sarcasmsetyourhouseonfire":3bb8prie said:
b b253":3bb8prie said:
Danidrums":3bb8prie said:
b b253":3bb8prie said:
yo would u take a pulse single pedal a sabian 18" xs20 china and a pulse double braced boom cymbal stand and like 20$ for the cobras?
hahaha are you kidding?

why this guy will accept 20$ for the iron cobra and why he will change a paiste line and an a custom for that 50$ cymbals of that you have man!!!!??

by the way body6u4rd i'll pursache your iron cobra for 150$ without problem, the only thing is that i live in switzerland, i don't know if you ca ship the pedals until here, i know it's a little bit complicated.

dude wyf u cant blame a guy for trin and thats my kit i got because i needed somethin cheap so u need to back off me dude its annoyin ppl dissin on me cuz my gear ok so im not rich get over it dam
people aren't busting your chops because you don't play the best gear... they're busting your chops because you keep trying to dump the junk off on guys that either clearly just want cash or want gear of equal quality to what they're selling.
its 1 dude and ya the cymbals good everythin else not but still if i had good stuff id offer but thats all i got

Danidrums

sarcasmsetyourhouseonfire":1hl03j06 said:
b b253":1hl03j06 said:
Danidrums":1hl03j06 said:
b b253":1hl03j06 said:
hahaha are you kidding?

yes it was that, thanks.

Anyway sorry b b253 if my comment bothered you, it wasn't my intention. Sorry again. Peace

b b253

Danidrums":e35jmhum said:
sarcasmsetyourhouseonfire":e35jmhum said:
b b253":e35jmhum said:
Danidrums":e35jmhum said:
b b253":e35jmhum said:
hahaha are you kidding?

yes it was that, thanks.

Anyway sorry b b253 if my comment bothered you, it wasn't my intention. Sorry again. Peace
its cool bud

zen_drummer

b b253":14i8pujk said:
i know but these cymbals i use the least on my kit and ive only had these for a couple months and bought them brand new o well tho i guess ill just have to try to save up some $
Damn, I admire you for trying...

Guys with the good stuff don't trade for entry-level gear, and someday you'll be the same way! Once you have the good stuff, there's no turning back.

stump

zen_drummer":1yig5nlg said:
b b253":1yig5nlg said:
i know but these cymbals i use the least on my kit and ive only had these for a couple months and bought them brand new o well tho i guess ill just have to try to save up some $

Guys with the good stuff don't trade for entry-level gear, and someday you'll be the same way! Once you have the good stuff, there's no turning back.
Kinda like trading a filet minon for a flank steak! :D P.O.Y!

b b253

stump":teenbpfl said:
zen_drummer":teenbpfl said:
b b253":teenbpfl said:

Kinda like trading a filet minon for a flank steak! :D P.O.Y!
dang u all still dogin on me

zen_drummer

its 1 dude and ya the cymbals good everythin else not but still if i had good stuff id offer but thats all i got
Well since we're "dogin" on ya... would you mind posting in ENGLISH?

Use Punctuation, Proper Spelling and the like, it makes it MUCH easier to read.

b b253

it was one guy, and the cymbals i was offering were decent, everything else i was offering wasn't. If i had good gear i'd offer that but i ain't rich! :evil: