SELLING COBRA DOUBLES!

nihilus

Iron Cobra Power Glide Double Pedal. Little bit of wear. They have fitted grip tape for comfortable footing and no slip. Iron Cobra wood and felt beaters.

Accepting Offers!

Thank you.

jobforacowboy

i have been looking for sum of these. i found sum on ezbay, brand new for $270. but this seems like alot better of a deal. i kinda need a pic tho :?

nihilus

Long story but, I bought a second kick drum from Sam Ash Music (bad idea...) and put the $400 down on the spot. The only one they had was in a warehouse in New York. So the day they were supposed to ship it out, the jackass manager sold it to someone else and didn't let me know until yesterday. So I returned all the shit I bought from them and I could sue for fraud since technically they sold me something they didn't have. So for now, I'll have to hold on to these Cobras, but they will be back on the market very shortly. Sorry guys.

-Mikey

PS: I just got a new camera so I'll take care of the pictures once i have the time to dust and re-grip these babies since I just had to start using them again. I'll make them nice and sexy for you guys once again.