Search bar?

GypoDrummer

this may not be the place to post this,

but i would like to raise an issue of this site.

To solve the problem of people writing about the same topic all the time,

why not put in a search bar?

just an idea,

ohh and if there is already a search bar, please tell me this, i have a habit of not looking in the right places for things...

SGarrett

Look up at the top of the forum, right under the URL bar. "Search" is right next to "FAQ". :lol:

Sadly, it doesn't matter what kind of forum you go to. A lot of people want an answer right now, want to be spoon fed, or don't know how to use a search engine properly. What's really sad is when said newbie is so lazy that they don't even see the same question they're asking halfway down the page.

iatemygoat

SGarrett":2p49tijm said:
Look up at the top of the forum, right under the URL bar. "Search" is right next to "FAQ". :lol:

Sadly, it doesn't matter what kind of forum you go to. A lot of people want an answer right now, want to be spoon fed, or don't know how to use a search engine properly. What's really sad is when said newbie is so lazy that they don't even see the same question they're asking halfway down the page.
im more surprised by how people dont see the search link.

SGarrett

iatemygoat":129b532k said:
SGarrett":129b532k said:

im more surprised by how people dont see the search link.
How in the hell could I have forgotten that one? Oh yeah, wake and bake. :lol: