Saw a Tornado yesterday

Timekeep69

When I was in the Navy, we would see Water Spouts which are basically tornados at sea. They were pretty trippy.

Timekeep69

No, I was on an aircraft carrier (USS Abraham Lincoln). They were far enough away that they didn't affect the ship but close enough to see them.

stump

I've been in 2 F-2's and 1 F-3. The 3 f***ed the town up bad. I too would hate to see an F-4 or 5. Hope everyone made it out safe. P.O.Y!

Alan_

I've seen exactly one tornado, visiting relatives when I was a kid in oklahoma. it was a very strange experience. luckily the house had a storm cellar.

Empyrean Drums

stump":2bey9off said:
I've been in 2 F-2's and 1 F-3. The 3 f***ed the town up bad. I too would hate to see an F-4 or 5. Hope everyone made it out safe. P.O.Y!

Only one person was injured, and it was because they were tryin' to get a better veiw for some pictures

stump

Empyrean Drums":3mcuze47 said:
stump":3mcuze47 said:

Only one person was injured, and it was because they were tryin' to get a better veiw for some pictures
Always one in the bunch huh? That's one of those "hey watch this!" moments! :lol: P.O.Y!