Saluda Help!

ClintKelly

I'm going to be purchasing a new set of cymbals soon and id like to know how much it would cost for a set of high hats, ride, and crash. Id like to go cheapest possible for starters

screamkevin

Clint,

Visit www.saludacymbals.com/c for a pricelist on each line. Be advised, however, none of Saluda's lines are "Starter" lines. Every Saluda that is made is a professional instrument. If you are looking for a kind of "standard" Saluda line to play, I would suggest the Mist Brilliant. This line is made from B20 alloy, and is comparable to Sabian's AA or Zildjian's A Custom line. How much they cost is all dependent on what you are looking for. I will post an example for you, though:

Saluda Mist Brilliant Series
13" Hi-Hats: $239.99
16" Crash: $195.99
20" Ride: $269.99

Keep in mind that you will need to specify weights for what you want, though, and any special features that you are looking for. Saluda is a custom company, and each instrument can be hand-made to your specifications. Feel free to contact Jamie with any questions that you have, and tell him that I sent you! Thanks for choosing Saluda!

Eiren

screamkevin":2p1tn0hd said:
Saluda Mist Brilliant Series
13" Hi-Hats: $239.99
16" Crash: $195.99
20" Ride: $269.99

You can get all that for $300.97 + postage on that Drumgearonline.com site.

screamkevin

Eiren, drumgearonline is owned by Saluda. Please don't infer that I don't know what I'm talking about. I stated that the prices I posted were an example. Plus, if you order from dgonline, you get what you get. If you order from Saluda, the cymbals are custom made for you.

Eiren

I'm not inferring anything, I'm just informing the original poster where you can get them the cheapest (at least that I found).