SALUDA FANS WONT BE HAPPY

Status
Not open for further replies.

46&2

well i went to my local music store today, and my dad, who is involved in my drumming and knows a good amount about drums stuff, decided to ask the the guy who works there if he knows anything about saluda because i recently bought a cymbal....the man says " Oh yeah, they are some Chinese company, they are one of the many who make cast cymbals as kind of an imitation".."i wouldn't personally buy them because i think they are cheap." I had to hold my breath from completely proving the guy wrong...i probably should have said something but he seemed so sure..if he had said i think they are a Chinese company..i would have enlightened him...but ya...so thats my story.

Tazdrummer

46&2":23naod39 said:
well i went to my local music store today, and my dad, who is involved in my drumming and knows a good amount about drums stuff, decided to ask the the guy who works there if he knows anything about saluda because i recently bought a cymbal....the man says " Oh yeah, they are some Chinese company, they are one of the many who make cast cymbals as kind of an imitation".."i wouldn't personally buy them because i think they are cheap." I had to hold my breath from completely proving the guy wrong...i probably should have said something but he seemed so sure..if he had said i think they are a Chinese company..i would have enlightened him...but ya...so thats my story.
Bah, that's just one guys opinion.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and its always full of shit. :lol:

Besides, this opinion comes from a guy working at a music store. In his mind he is thinking "If I put down this company and make it seem like I know something, then maybe they will buy here".

46&2

haha ya true..but he said they were Chinese!!..to me thats not an opinion haha..if he know anything about the company he would know they are U.S.A

Tazdrummer

46&2":1pgklwbn said:
haha ya true..but he said they were Chinese!!..to me thats not an opinion haha..if he know anything about the company he would know they are U.S.A
If I am not mistaken, I believe Jamie gets the cymbal blanks from China.

Howepirate

This thread is locked for sheer idiocy and false remarks about Saluda's validity as a completely american company who make a great great product.

Status
Not open for further replies.