Saluda Earthworks and Voodoo Sale

DrumsPlus

Here is what I have for sale.

19” Earthwork Dark Rock Crash $110.00 shipped. SOLD

Cymbal weight is 2001 grams. Darker smooth lathing that is fine. This cymbal is hand hammered and the hammer markings are large but not. This cymbal was more versatile. It’s a heavy cymbal and the finish is awesome. It’s also loud and can cut, but with great decay that darkens up. I’ve also been able to play it at lower volumes although it did take some practice on my part.

20” Earthworks Custom Ride with raw bell $120.00 shipped SOLD

This ride cymbal weighs in at 3033 grams. As stated the bell is raw. The ride has thin lathing with hand hammering. The hammering is light and appears close together.

The bell is raw for a cleaner sound. This ride is loud very loud, but with melody. It can cut though anything. It’s bright and then gets darker over the decay. The decay last forever too. A surprising feature is that you can play is softly and it works wonders with bundle sticks. Playing with bundle sticks gives a warmer tone and that is easily played over. Don’t let it fool you though, this thing is loves the harder stuff too.

17” Pre-Aged Voodoo China $50.00 shipped SOLD

I don’t have the weight and it’s a little hard to describe. What I can tell you is that it looks amazing. It has a shorter decay. It of course has a trashier sound, but is mellower and not over bearing. Nor does it have the harsh overtones from some other china’s I’ve played. I don’t have enough backgrounds on china’s to make a comparison but I really enjoy this cymbal.

Shipping is only included to the lower 48 states. I can send them overseas, but it will cost more for the shipping.

If your interested please PM me.

Thanks

Call me Gideon

I'd love to snap that ride up but I just don't have the cash Andy. If ya don't mind me askin', what prompts you to sell these?

DrumsPlus

3 new Mienls, 2 new Zildjians, 2 New Po Boys, and a Dream Ride. Wife tells me some stuffs got to go.

I'll probably get a few more later on.

DrumsPlus

Mitchell?":3v12kv3h said:
Argh, if I didn't need the money for other things, I'd snatch that crash right up.

Damn.
What's really bad is that I will be driving through Lexington, KY in two weeks. Could have brought them in tow.

b b253

DrumsPlus":1jketh11 said:
Mitchell?":1jketh11 said:
Argh, if I didn't need the money for other things, I'd snatch that crash right up.

Damn.
What's really bad is that I will be driving through Lexington, KY in two weeks. Could have brought them in tow.
dude wow. how much for the china if I go and meet u somewhere? i live in luisville kentucky =)

Mitchell?

DrumsPlus":3m59gnal said:
Mitchell?":3m59gnal said:

Damn.
:!:

You torture me! :)

Mmmh...if I only had the extra cash...

DrumsPlus

Sorry, my mistake it's Louisville, KY. I would be in town really early in the morning, so I don't know if that would be practical.

DrumsPlus

mmmmdrums":3stvg7ud said:
DrumsPlus":3stvg7ud said:
Gotta get a sugarmamma like me...
lol
I can't help that my wife loves to take care of me and shower me with gifts... :wink:

Really, I am just glad I have been kick out of the house for all the stuff I bought this last month.

Rob Crisp

Waay off topic but Andy does have the most AWESOME wife! :D How's the bike BTW? I'm going to start lessons in the next month I think!

DrumsPlus

Bike is awesome Rob. I've got 1400 miles on it and we bought it the weekend before DRT. Man my wife does rock, but she won't let me practice tonight. Some kinda family time stuff thingy.

stump

I've only got 40K + on my Harley! Get to riding Bro! And yes you do have a great Wife! P.O.Y!

DrumsPlus

Hey these are still up for grabs. The crash is $95.00 + shipping which comes out to about $15.00 and the Ride is still $100.00 plus shipping which is about $20.00 due to the weight. I have had a lot of people interested but then back out at the last minute, if you would like something unique, here you go.

I can also combine the cymbals to get shipping down.