saluda cymbals

Howepirate

In fact, these are the prices of their most expensive line of cymbals.

10" Splash $69.99
10" Hi-Hats $129.99
12" Splash $81.99
12" Hi-Hats $139.99
13" Hi-Hats $159.99
14" Crash $94.99
14" Hi-Hats $169.99
15" Crash $109.99
16" Crash $119.99
17" Crash $129.99
18" Crash $142.99
18" Ride $142.99
19" Crash $159.99
19" Ride $159.99
20" Ride $171.99
22" Ride $197.99

A 22" Ride from Zildjian and you'd be looking at atleast 300$

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ ... sku=441183 <<<<Notice the 340$ price tag on that ride.

Timekeep69

I've talked to Jamie about thos before. They have their list prices on their site instead of actual prices and people think the exact same thing this person thinks. The really need to change that.

Howepirate

Timekeep69":n5jdd38p said:
I've talked to Jamie about thos before. They have their list prices on their site instead of actual prices and people think the exact same thing this person thinks. The really need to change that.
I know, i bet they loose a lot of potential customers this way. I remember i discovered Saluda last year when i was broke. I went on their website and was like "wow, custom cymbals, to bad their way expensive". Then i click on drumgearonline and im like HIJEIOJDFEIOEUIDFHAEUIOE$&@##*($&#*$($#&%*(#%^.

SGarrett

Timekeep69":2e5lkm3z said:
SGarrett":2e5lkm3z said:
Manufacturers almost always price at list to drive business to their dealers.
The only problem is that Saluda only has 2 dealers.
I can see that as a pretty big problem. :D

Taking a quick look at the site, it appears that the only place he links to his dealers is in the FAQ section. Perhaps he's trying to keep business at a comfortable level for himself?

SGarrett

PDP9000":3in3v9x9 said:
No there not stupid
There = a direction, "it's over there".
Their = possessive, "drummers control their sticks".
They're = contraction for they are, "no they're not".

:p

Rem

im from england, i really want some saludas

do you think ill get taxed on import?

SGarrett

michiganice91":3qcz0i5n said:
michiganice91":3qcz0i5n said:
are really expensive
and ugly
With statements like that, you're clearly a devoted musician of the highest caliber who's sole concern is the voice of his instrument and the ability to accurately express himself with those semi-melodic colors. ;)

michiganice91

SGarrett":5sydbj5r said:
michiganice91":5sydbj5r said:
michiganice91":5sydbj5r said:
are really expensive
and ugly
With statements like that, you're clearly a devoted musician of the highest caliber who's sole concern is the voice of his instrument and the ability to accurately express himself with those semi-melodic colors. ;)
no..u just shouldnt pay a lot and have a company cheapen out with ugly looking crap..