Saluda Cymbals

Status
Not open for further replies.

screamkevin

Eiren,

Search through some of the cymbal threads here, Saludas have been discussed many times.

Myself, zerodogma, grind ninja, and timekeep69 are all Saluda endorsers, and I can safely speak for all of us, when I say that we don't endorse something "crappy". Saluda cymbals are just as high quality as any of the "Big 4", and you can have your Saludas custom made for you, which is something that the other brands don't offer. Jamie is a wonderful friend, and really goes the extra mile for all his customers.

Check them out online at www.saludacymbals.com/c If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here, or contact any of the other Saluda endorsers, and we'll be happy to help you out.

Kevin

Eiren

Thanks Kevin. Sorry about that, I had searched through and not found anything... but I guess I must have made a mistake in the search.

Thanks for your insight, as I am in the market to try something different on the cymbal front. I'm going to go have a read, and then see if they're what I'm after.

Thanks again!

Shalaq

I guess I can lock the topic. We had many different discussion on Wuhan cymbals, please check the search engine out.

Status
Not open for further replies.