SALUDA CHOICES???

rustyman

What Up? New blood here to ask about Saluda cymbals. I have been playing for 25 years and have tried them all. I have cracked them all,too. I am now playing sabian b8 and AA. Looking for upgrades.I like what I have read about saludas and just need some feedback. I hit hard and i am playing the classic rock type stuff. Thanx... rustyman

Spydr2000

Well, all cymbals break... I'm a heavy hitter and I'm having much luck with Paiste pst5's power crashes. They sound incredible too. I perfer the 802 series but they don't make them anymore. I also don't buy high end cymbals anymore because I do hit hard.

Sway

Cool thing about them is that you can get pretty much whatever you want if you make your own custom cymbals. Second if your beating the crap out of em all the time there going to break. But im about to buy some more saludas and custom make them. Id say you might as well do that cause those are more your own than anything else you can buy because its your ideas.

screamkevin

Saluda's Mist-X line in a heavy weight may be what you're seeking. But, as stated above, all cymbals can break. You may want to re-examine your technique. (No disrespect intended.)

rustyman

Cool, thanx for the feedback. I work on tech. in rehearsal but always get to pumping live and hurt them sometimes. I am gonna try some, they are nice looking I have not heard anything bad!!! Later on,rustyman

rustyman

Howdy, screamkevin I dropped you a e-mail on the bands web site. If you would e-mail me, I have a few ? about the saludas that you suggested above. I called saluda and talked to a Kevin there but he must have been busy or at least he sounded to busy to talk at the time(It was a monday) I will reply to all e-mails. Thanx...rustyman[/b]